Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. got it! and fixed!
  2. download into a pst and then import into exchange account
  3. very good
  4. Eteach: ICT TECHNICIAN, Saffron Walden, Essex
  5. Eteach: ICT Technician, London, Greater London
  6. Power cable has been disconnected. but I was also told to unplug VGA and sound from it I just read another thread on the forum, will try there suggestions
  7. Epson X6e Password Protection! Default password isnt working!! 1793 I was given by Epson..........put in, doesnt work........left off for 30mins still doesnt work!............left off for hours........still dont work! and epson NOW want us to fax over an invoice for proof of purchase..........and our old business manager has left now any suggestions!!
  8. IanT

    BETT site

    I got mine yesterday
  9. are school is open..........might be closing
  10. I have one of them t-shirts! wore it once to a client site.............they were not impressed
  11. Thanks Simon for all your hard work!!! i'll keep nagging u on msn!!
  12. reed.co.uk - Job Details: ICT Technician in Portsmouth Charter Academy opened in September 2009 and will move into new state of the art buildings in 2012, when a sixth form will also open. The academy has a Church of England ethos, welcoming students of all faiths and none, and an uncompromising mission to raise attainment.
  13. are you able to change the Proxy address for the app?
  14. Doesnt matter if someone has a degree/gone uni compared to a person who hasnt. My last school I worked at I outperformed all my predecessors who were educated at a high level. Never be put off chap.
  15. Gone to Uni?!?!?!?!?! Why? I've been a Network Manager and not gone Uni............... You could apply for it?
  16. We have aload of HP laptops and we've had lots of Power Packs failing!! Anyone know where I can get cheap replacements from?
  17. ICT Systems Manager - Wood Green High School | JobsNow.co.uk WOOD GREEN HIGH SCHOOL COLLEGE OF SPORT, MATHS AND COMPUTING Wood Green Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 9QU Telephone 0121 556 4131 ICT SYSTEMS MANAGER £26,784 - £30,546 (Single Status Band F) Full time permanent post - 37 hours a week
  18. IanT

    Sims over VPN

    I only used to let SMT use the SIMS Terminal Server
  19. Here you are chaps, ICT Techie role I found today for you. I went for the ICT Systems Manager over a year ago.......didnt get it but looks like a wicked school (new build)............ http://www.thecityacademy.org/documents/100104ICTTechnician.pdf (btw ICT Systems Manager will be on about 33k - 36k, advertised last year!)
  20. Jobs @ JobsToday & Scotsman.com/jobs: Network Manager - School - Urgent
  21. IanT

    Sims over VPN

    I setup VPN at my last school and staff wanted SIMS acces remotely..................running SIMS over a VPN I wouldnt remcommend!!!. What I did was get the staff VPN in, get them to remote desktop (Terminal Server) to a dedicated box with SIMS on (remote desktop) Worked a treat!
  22. E-Champion
  23. We've been open all this week
  24. IanT

    BETT site

    cant get on it!!! need to register my head teacher
×
×
  • Create New...