Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. If you want to keep all current permissions etc on the shares and files, there are a number of tools........our very own Edugeek do that.........eduMove or securecopy
  2. Build ya self a server, get a couple of cheap 1Tb disks from ebuyer for £60 Samsung EcoGreen F2 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 32MB Cache - OEM - Ebuyer Not an ideal option but a bit of fun!
  3. IanT

    Firefox 3.6

    Just seems the same too me
  4. 40meg Home | Sky Broadband Fibre-Optic Trial
  5. I was just gonna post something! I got this too
  6. People will if there are comments like that which trigger it off
  7. Network Manager, Lancashire, Permanent | Jobs | silicon.com
  8. reed.co.uk - Job Details: IT/Administration Manager in Skelmersdale WOOP WOOP!!! 1,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
  9. Im going to have an entire HP Blade system spare soon.
  10. Network Manager Job in Multiple locations
  11. Different, but Looks interesting: Datacentre Operations Shift Manager Job in London UK
  12. Principle Data Manager, London, 20 Jan, 2010 | JobisJob UK .
  13. Cheers Chap, i'll av a read tomorrows
  14. Looks like a cool job
  15. When I brought my place I had to activate my BT Line..........the engineer came and did his bits and changed the entire socket over with there new BT Openreach one, its one of them removable ones, I brought my self a ADSLNation XTE-2005 to replace it! works wonders ADSLNation XTE-2005 Professional Quality Master Faceplate Filter
  16. Sky are good, I put my parents on that, also Zen Internet are good
  17. I've got the software but for the life of me cant find the serial number now, is there a way of getting it off a laptop\computer which its already installed on?
  18. Be* Internet (on LLU enabled exchange)
  19. threaten the hard drive with a Windows Vista disc
  20. your hard drive isnt on its way out is it
  21. experience! experience! experience! imo
  22. IanT

    start time

    08:00 to 16:30
  23. looks like a kool little job
×
×
  • Create New...