-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Done! and Working
-
Thought u might say that lol
-
My RM smartcache's internal dns is pointing to 2 of our dns servers, sadly these both are now offline! does anyone know how to change the DNS address on a rm smartcache 2
-
Im in early, teacher training
-
Dont worry chaps, found something here: Computer Account Cleanup - Petri.co.il forums by Daniel Petri
-
Is there a way of AD automatically disabling a computer account if it hasnt been contacted for lets say 60 days. Thanks
-
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just look at that gorgeous engine
- 2 replies
-
- public transport
- snow
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I moved into my place in early 2008 and I got a BT line as I was going to use Be* Internet......the line wasnt in use by the current owners.........think it cost me £125 for BT to push in 1 cable in the exchange But I do get a good 21mb sync on my internet
-
Books Clothes Money
-
I dont, all I do is input "-FNI -FFX -NOIDE -NOUSB" into the Parameters section when making the bootable USB Stick\CD and I can ghost like that, no need to take drive out etc
-
I've just been looking for a solution on the net for this! found it here!
-
Done it already, was 1Tb, now 3Tb in total
-
Good Morning, Can someone just clarify something for me, I have 1 Dynamic Disk (1Tb), I can extend this volume to an additional 1.7Tb, if I extend the volume will I lose any data on that disk?
-
I've just got stuck in the snow tonight!! GOD IT WAS MURDER!!! From East Dulwich to Home normally takes 20\25mins!!....................TONIGHT IT TOOK!!!?!?!?!? 4HRS!!!! Can't understand how this country cannot handle SNOW!
-
Home one is okay, no problems......... Im on about this one at work, IIS7 on a 2003 box
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Moved it into its own Website folder in IIS, try and get to the site on that server http://localhost or via its DNS name...........NOTHING, doesnt load nothing
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Im now getting: Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126' Include file not found /status/incs/db_connect.asp, line 24 The include file '/incs/settings.asp' was not found.
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
this is starting to drive me mad! I've had previous versions working fine! but I just cant get this to work now! 404 errors now! Update: I just installed this PERFECT on my 2008 box at home........ Working NOW
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thats odd, im just trying to set this up clean and im getting HTTP 400 BAD REQUEST
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I should be getting mine through the post
-
are you in during the festive break! I am and its sad im looking forward too it, peace and quiet, get some progressive work done
-
I made it too work on time this morning
-
All Teaching Jobs - Kirklees ICT Technician https://www2.kirklees.gov.uk/employment/recruitment/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?vID=-5698&l=0
-
https://www2.kirklees.gov.uk/employment/recruitment/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?vID=-5699&l=0 All Teaching Jobs - Kirklees ICT Technical Manager
