-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Just put this on a box...............installed with 2008 R2 etc. Cannot log into the mailboxes at all!! via Outlook Web App. anyone?
-
wow! that is alot of jobs for the IT Department! big clear out
-
Connecting Blackberry to Exchange Without BES
IanT replied to thesk8rjesus's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Just register the BlackBerry on your providers site (BIS) and input the settings there, simples -
Already have 2010 (dont ask where I got it) and I know about 2008 R2 and Exchange 2007
-
haha - I must be the only one then. I've managed to get hold of Exchange Server 2010 (RTM\Final) Installed it on a HP DL380 (I think), installed and configured it all, Console is alot better, more responsive, some new features, OWA is not called OWA now.............Outlook WebApp.................... Apart from that........thats it. Enjoy!
-
No idea what there on but its a new Academy in east dulwich
-
I would say my pay at my new school (starting 20th) is around a Network Managers pay, i'll be on 28k as a Senior ICT Techie
-
http://mail.winwiznetwork.net:8080/ - heres mine from home! Running on IIS7\Windows Server 2008
- 306 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Didnt ISA replace Proxy 2.0?
-
why are people calling it Windows 2007! not 2007.........Windows 7
-
I want to run the web site on a different port, any recommended ports to run this off?
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yes! you know I've been trying to find something like this for years! and something which just look simple!! One last thing........may of already been asked.......how do I create different groups?
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Working!
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
not working for me still on Server 2008
- 306 replies
-
- network monitor
- server monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Network Manager - 200615684 - Computer Weekly Felsted School requires a full time network manager to manage and develop its existing network. You will have excellent time and project management skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines. You will also possess first class communication skills together with some previous experience in team leading roles. You will be an expert in infrastructure development, maintenance and support with an overall understanding of IT infrastructure and applications with particular skills in UNIX (preferably FreeBSD), LDAP, Samba, Apache, BIND, 3COM/Cisco or similar network hardware, Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server 2005. ................... Looks like a lovelys school!
-
haha that did make me laugh! I needed that!
-
Yeah, centeral IT team, on-site IT Teams also.......so far its me and ICT Network Manager at this school.
-
I've had this problem with SEP................uninstall and re-install fixed the problem........SEP is a terrible product!
-
Yeah Did you go for it?
-
lol maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee. School looks good. we will be moving into a new build in 2011, very excitting times.
-
I got the post at one of the academies today
