-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Thanks Sylv3r! You are the man!
-
Thanks Chap, How do i get any of the learning material
-
ahhhhhhhhhh ic, because I spoke to a company today who are offering the A+ and they wanted £1,600 Where did you look for the local company?
-
Thanks Chap, That would be good if you could send some bits over, I'm on MSN, [email protected] and email [email protected]. Do you remember who u took your A+ stuff with (wot company) etc.
-
Hi Guys, I have been thinking ALOT over the last few weeks about doing some Certifications in the CompTIA, the ones I fancy doing are: CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Server+ Does anyone know where I can go too check prices etc And lastly is it worth it the CompTIA Certifications? Thanks, Ian.
-
Yeah, you can download Exchange Server 2007 and just install the managment tools on a 32-bit OS, i've got it on my work pc and works like a charm!
-
Dont really have an idol, I just push my self as much as possible.
-
You shouldnt be using OEM on 50 machines really, Volume Licensing?
-
If you can get the budget for an Exchange Server 2007 (or 2010 when its released) box then I would go down that route.
-
We run a Exchange Server 2003 Hosted service with running Outlook (RPC over HTTPS). We may be going over too Exchange Server 2007 which is gonna be a nightmare maybe lol
-
Techie Toolkit version 3
-
@thewlis I've been applying for IT Managers, IT System Managers etc in the private sector and I've heard NOTHING
-
School ICT Network Manager x 2 - Manchester Responsible for the internal infrastructure within a large secondary school in central Manchester you will be involved in IT support and troubleshooting across a large Window 2003 Active Directory environment. You will install and support desktops, laptops, file and print servers, wireless and wide area networks (routers, switches) and provide support to users (teachers & non curriculum staff) of virtual learning environment and management information systems including SIMS. Through significant investment in IT the newly implemented systems are leading edge and supported at an advanced level by Ramesys, Manchester City Councils ICT partner who you will work very closely with. Big possibilities, training and fantastic working environment. Starting salary £25,000 plus benefits. Role ideally suited to an Engineer already working in a school who is deputising for the exiting Network Manager or a Network or ICT Manager looking for a new challenge and better technology. Must have strong Microsoft Server Support experience with Win 2003, solid understanding of Active Directory and understanding of Group Policy together with a wider understanding of networking. Jobs @ PurelyIT: School ICT Network Manager x 2 - Manchester
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Be* Internet is pretty good for internet if ya near an exchange like me (sync @ 21mb )
-
Im back! I made it through. Nah, all went well, no problems this end.
-
I got 2007 SP1 (roll-update 9) on my box atm - its a test box soooooooooooooooooooo Im gonna stick SP2 on it. Wish me luck! I may not return for some time
-
My friend is with Sky on there 20Mb service.............hes only getting 3mb atm........but he has just moved in and there still doing the line tests or something, hes not that far away from the exchange also i hear.
-
This was on the quiet by M$ wasnt it..........or I wasnt paying attention!!
-
I know them! just down the road too me
-
Same here what school do you work @
-
Wouldnt surprise me at all. I've just noticed your Location: Wallington, is that Wallington Surrey?
-
I know very true. I'm just disperate to wanting to get back into education IT as a Network Manager as I have so much more too offer than in my current role.
-
Tormead School for an ICT Network Manager. I've applied for 5 roles within schools over the last few weeks, all of them Network Managers, I've turned 1 interview down, went too another interview, didnt get an interview for one and havent heard back from the other 2.
-
I just got an email this morning from another school.........didnt even offer me an interview
