Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. Did they give you any feedback from your interview?
  2. Keep trying, I am. Did they give you any feedback from your interview?
  3. ooooooooooooooo which one? (if you dont mind me asking)
  4. I cant get down about it really (as my other half said). Have to forget and move on, but I know I could of done the job. What job did you go for?
  5. Hi Chaps, Went for the interview today.......................didnt get it better luck next time. I was abit turned off when I asked how the IT Structure was going to be................was told.........."over the next few years we will be centralizing the most of the servers"..............that put me off abit, less hands on work\technical work. Apart from that all else seemed okay but I wouldnt of taken the job. On to the next one!!
  6. I use my o2 XDA as a modem, hock it up via the USB cable and use the internet
  7. Very true, I should be thinking happy thoughts, good thoughts! positive!! I've been thinking all week what I will say to impress etc etc Monday is almost here
  8. Im 24 and i think im very mature (sometimes a moaning old git).
  9. Games Working on W7: Sim City 2000 Quake I Quake II Quake III Quake 4 FIFA 09 Championship Manager 01-02 Call of Duty® World at War Quake 4 Doom 3 MS Train Simulator Unreal Tournament 99 Final DOOM CE DOOM II CE Final DOOM CE Games Not Woking on W7 (ATM): Unreal Tournament 3 (gives me just a blank screen, most likely my pc...) Updated list of games working
  10. Sorry mate, I really dont know what too say, if I can be any help please let me know, look at your CV or something?
  11. Im a essex boy deep down.............gf forced me to live in surrey lol
  12. I would be wanting 30k! for that job!
  13. I got a beard so thats a start!
  14. I've noticed that yes, very true. I've just got my confirmation email!
  15. I was a Network Manager 7 Months ago, went back to my old company due to family issues\closer to home (illness) now looking at going bk to the education sector. What I worry about is I think people think I look young which really anoyys me (im 24 btw) which leads onto them thinking I couldnt handle the job blah blah blah, my last school the asisstant head didnt want me as he thought the job was too much for me.......proved him and alot of other people wrong, thats the ONLY thing which is in the back of my head when I do these interviews at schools. Ian.
  16. No odd requests, just I will be meeting the head then being interviewed by 2 people after.
  17. Hi Chaps, I've just been invited for a interview for a Network Manager at a new academy near me, now I hate interviews, any tips at all?
  18. "as sole ICT expert" - does that mean the person is on there own!?!?!?!?
  19. Update: Quake 1 works!!!!
  20. OPPS ME BAD
  21. Nope, downloaded a new .exe and reg file and boom it worked!!
  22. I've just got Sim City 2000 Special Edition working on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit This brings back memories
  23. that is skill!!
  24. errrrrrrrr Sony *opps did I say that out loud* haha
  25. Once I've fully tested it and happy with it, I will let ya all know.
×
×
  • Create New...