Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. All Teaching Jobs - Wakefield ICT Technician
  2. ICT Network Manager (Ref: 641375393) - JobSearch Found this job, wish I lived in norfolk!! lovely place
  3. We've just spent 57k on HP kit...........got a sexy HP ProCurve 5406zl\5400zl
  4. I've renamed a 2008 DC and had no problems, just check there are no references to the old name
  5. Hi Guys, Got a curriculum and admin network, on different vlans......NIC1 is set and working..........can i configure NIC2 on the RMSC2 with the admin network so they'll go through there? I just have to amend the xml file, put on floppy disk, insert to RMSC? dont i....................
  6. ICT Network Manager | Job in Havant | Warblington School | Job 110341 job_vacancies
  7. I have my exchange on one box.....14Gb of RAM, 2x Xeon e5420 @ 2.5Ghz
  8. Just 1 user! the head
  9. outlook security alert certificate keeps popping up I'm bring told continuously, anyone else had this problem No one else has this problem
  10. Can someone recommend me a e-portfolio system? views on them etc?
  11. Today is D Day for me and my partner, the council will be listening to the evidence we got for them! against next door
  12. I live in wallington and I heard that Wallington Girls isnt going BSF regards to Carshalton High School for Girls, I was gonna apply for there Dutpy Network Manager role last year...........lucky I didnt if there going down the BSF route.
  13. Simon from Computer Products Ltd managed to help me with a nice 80" 4:3 Whiteboard
  14. Right! Can someone tell me the max size this projector projectors at...............as I need to purchase a whiteboard to projector onto..........
  15. -noide worked Thanking You.
  16. Thanks mate, will take alook now
  17. I know, done it before chap. Thanks Anyway.
  18. I was JUST about too check that...................BIOS has password known ones dont work! so just flushing the BIOS
  19. pushprinterconnections.exe was causing problems, Print Management wasn't setup correctly by my predecessor
  20. Created a ghost image fine! go to deploy this one..............Restoring......NTFS Log File! so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Its a HP Compaq NX6325.....................16mb/s
  21. Fixed it now
  22. ran gpresult /v and cant see anything indicating printers, looked in msconfig nothing there. They appear when ever any user logs on, even if I delete them. No GPO for this machine at all Update: trying to add a printer!!!! I've placed a .bat file in the GPO in > Computer Configuration > Scripts (Startup/Shutdown) > Startup batch file isnt doing ANYTHING, double click it and runs Update 2: I give up! trying to add a printer doing this: http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/Deploying-Printers-Group-Policy-Windows-R2.html - not working at all!!!!
  23. Just fixing some printer scripting problems!! by the looks printers get added when ever a user logs on! NOW.........I cant for the life of me see anything in Printer Management, there's NO GPO for this machine! im at a loss to where this printer is getting added from.
  24. contact a company called Lanmark Technical Serivces, they will be able to help you. Lanmark : IT Support, Technical Services, Consultancy, Security, Monitoring, Remote, Hosting and Software.
  25. I was thinking about this the other day about Apprenticeships and was going to ask the head if we can maybe go down this route to get someone.............
×
×
  • Create New...