Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. IT Team Leader - Swansea University - jobs.ac.uk
  2. Eteach: School Information Systems and Network Manager, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
  3. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-jobs/34160-job-sites.html
  4. Where u running off too mate?
  5. Dont have a network maanger, just me, I run the whole shop
  6. Hi Guys, I have the lovely task of moving users from using web mail (hosted by ISP) to my new exchange server, now I have a rough idea how I would like to go about doing this. I was thinking of leaving there web mail as it is as a reference point and doing fresh on the exchange box. Can any of you let me know how you guys have done this in the past.
  7. grr do this all the time, sorry chaps, should be done now!! The Windows Update setting for the GPO was set to ONLY notify to install. Set to auto install @ 16:00
  8. Hi Guys, Managed to get around to deploying WSUS on my site. Question is I've asked WSUS to deploy Internet Explorer 8..........I logged onto a client machine and the client see's there is an update...........IE8 to install, how do I get it too automatically install?
  9. i i captain. Lets see if one of the forums mods amend the rules.
  10. Personally I think all posts should be in the format I do mine, simple's
  11. @mb2k01: pardon, All I post now is the title of the job and link, no pay info etc. I'm sure you have better things to do than start something else off. Regards
  12. IT Services Support Manager - Filton College display advert
      • 1
      • Thanks
  13. ICT Systems Manager - University of Greenwich - jobs.ac.uk
  14. ICT Network Manager - Abbeyfield School display advert
      • 1
      • Thanks
  15. our neighbour has started up tonight, MUSIC has been loud since 20:30 - on going Sound equipment is recording the scum bag
  16. Eteach: Network Manager, Leeds, West Yorkshire
  17. Update: Our neighbour started his music up last saturday so we hit the record button! problem is he hasn't done NOTHING since!!!
  18. 1Mb is enough surely!! Broadband Tax - I p!$$ all over it
  19. Network Manager at Skinners' Academy - TES Connect Housed in brand new facilities, Skinners' Academy will be a unique academy that will serve the young people of Hackney and further a field. Opening in September 2010, we require a qualified and experienced Network Manager to join us in May 2010. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic management of the development and maintenance of an efficient ICT infrastructure and technical service, including deployment of the Academy ICT Resources. Skinners' Academy Here you are guys, excellent job here! I used to work at the Skinner's School for Girls in Hackney, this Academy is replacing Skinner's School for Girls. I've also worked with the old headteacher, Jenny Wilkins.........excellent person to work for, lovely person. If I hadn't of started my new job last year would apply in seconds but im enjoying my job very best of luck to who applies. Ian.
  20. Windows firewall, waste of time, I always turn them off, cause too many problems
  21. Update: The council have been round this morning and installed some Sound Equipment for once Im now hoping he plays it as loud as poss so we can catch the little low life
  22. Our neighbour has been playing his music tonight as loud as anything!!! Does anyone know how much it would cost to take him to a magistrate court?
  23. Hi Guys, I have a number of switches which have been ripped out and I've been told to just bin them but I was thinking if anyone on here wanted some for a cheap price (to go bk into budget) I will need to clear it with the line manager of course but cant see it being a problem as they are just gonna get binned. We have: 18x Planet FNSW-2401E 14x 3Com SuperStack Switch 4226T PM me if interested
  24. I was a Network Manager at the age of 22 and done a bloody good job! school said I was the best they've ever had! Plus I don't have hardly any major qualifications but I do a dam good job
×
×
  • Create New...