-
Posts
814 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Shadow_Walker
-
I get HTTPS error
-
xibo client is displaying different design
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Ok now i can't get a display onto xibo. I register it with the xibo client options and it says "displaying is awaiting licensing approval from an administrator." but i don't get anything when i go to the xibo admin centre. -
xibo client is displaying different design
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Ok i think you may have found the problem. In the displays tab there are none listed for some reason. -
xibo client is displaying different design
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Its the default layout one still. I did have another test one but that one i retired and is not in the scheduler whilst the default one is. -
xibo client is displaying different design
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Already reset the client. thanks -
xibo client is displaying different design
Shadow_Walker posted a topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Having a slight problem with xibo again!!! I have created a design and when i use the preview it is fine but when i go on the xibo client it displays the old design for some reason. Any reason why this would happen? -
I am trying to set up the areas for our layout using xibo. Only problem is how do i add a background colour to a region. I can add it behind the text but when it scrolls across the screen it looks terrible.
-
All sorted now had to change the php to allow larger file size
-
I managed to sort out the problem concerning the xibo by installing it on an old laptop at home. Now i have a new issue. When i add files to the XiboLibrary folder on the C drive nothing appears in the assign an item from the library in the webpage. None of the files or folders are there. Any ideas?
-
unfortunately you cannot lock it down.
- 3 replies
-
- apple
- configurator
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
yes. Thing is i don't know if it has installed right or not as there is no clear indication or instruction on this, unless i cant find it. Also thanks for the help. I just want to try something instead of onelan.
-
Not sure when i type localhost into the address bar it brings up the xampp for windows.
-
Looking at a new digital signage system
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Struggling with the installation of the xibo. I am using a windows 7 machine but cannot get anything to load. Does anyone have a good installation guide on how to do it? -
xibo client install. Does anyone have any user guides or how they installed this as it is getting on my nerves now as it was supposed to be a quick job.
-
Finally got round to starting the installation of xibo today. I started by using this guide for the installation on my windows pc. Install Guide Xibo Server - Xibo However when i get to the part where i have to type http://localhost/xibo into internet explorer i get a http 500 error. Anyone know why? Thanks
-
We currently have onelan at the school but are looking at some alternatives at the moment. Our system at the moment is all the tv feeds come into our office and we run a digital splitter into the onelan box. I have been looking a xibo as a lot of people on here have recommended it. I was thinking about using one of our old pcs and installing xibo onto it and plugging it into the splitter for the tvs. Will this work or is there any better alternatives that i do not know about. Thanks
-
A staff member has bought her home laptop in which has been blue screening. After going into safe mode and running malwarebytes and removing over 100 viruses i rebooted the machine. It blue screened again and now it hangs on loading windows files when trying to enter safe mode. The blue screen error message is bad_pool_header and the error code is 0x00000019 Any other ideas before i wipe it and start again. Thanks
-
[ipad] iPad enrolment problem
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
*bump* -
[ipad] iPad enrolment problem
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Still getting the same error message after reading the article. -
[ipad] iPad enrolment problem
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
I set wifi up in apple Configurator anyway. Thanks for the article will look over it tomorrow -
[ipad] iPad enrolment problem
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
The error code when looked up relates to this error -23001 ipBadCnfgErr: The manually set address is configured improperly. But after that i have no idea. -
[ipad] iPad enrolment problem
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Yes I have -
[ipad] iPad enrolment problem
Shadow_Walker replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Yes i have done the trust certificate also.
