Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. I did looked on moodle.org and it does support https
  2. Has anyone used let’s encrypt for moodle running on windows server ?
  3. [emoji106] Is there any plan to update or change mailprotect?
  4. Agreed and above note explain properly as well.
  5. Veeam and shadow copy here.
  6. I’m setting up this in a lab Environment. Server 2019 DC’s
  7. My only concern is for shared machine for the students. Some of the computers have only 240 GB SSD local storage.
  8. Do you use gridstore? And how much you pay ?
  9. Great [emoji106] Any suggestions regarding to migrate exchange 2010 to 2019? Our DC’s are 2012 R2
  10. But extra cost for lightspeed. Mailprotect, not full Cotrol. You can’t create any rules beforehand. You need to wait for spam email to delivered to your inbox and then you go to mailprotect and block it.
  11. Agree with you regarding content filtering. We can’t run a report against AD users or granular filtering. As we don’t use USO accounts. Can’t cap internet bandwidth to Ad users/groups. No integration to onsite firewall/router ( LGFL) to on prem Ad
  12. I’m looking for same as well. Any good books for Server 2016/2019 and exchange.
  13. We have a physical file server. I want to replicate that file server into a VM on prem or azure. Any advice?
  14. I just booked one, how many I can do?
  15. Phone HP support and they will guide you to download the esxi version.
  16. Many thanks for prompt reply.
  17. Dear all Can anyone recommend the Cisco kit from amazon or eBay to setup at home and do the ccna and ccnp. Thanks
  18. Why can’t you add some ssd ( local storage )
  19. Can you backup to google drive or one drive ?
  20. How much you paid for the software? Thanks
  21. Hi Can you provide more info as we want to move to unifi as well. Model of ap’s , did you get third party to do install for you and pricing. Cheers
  22. I agreed with you, IT generalist technician roles are dying. I have done Microsoft certification and doing VCP. But future is cloud computing Azure, AWS etc.
×
×
  • Create New...