Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. Hi I m planing to move Virtual Print Server into Azure, how did you done yours? Did you moved VM or build a new server in Azure and migrate PaperCut DB. Thanks
  2. How much do you pay monthly for storing your backups to Azure?
  3. Dear all I am moving from VMware to HyperV-2019 and have two servers with 4x 1GB NICs. I am looking at best way to configure to achieve best performance. The server will host virtual machines. I would like to created fail over between two nodes. Nics configuration Nic1- Leave it for Host OS Nic2- Hyperv management Nic3- VM’s Nic4- Failover Thanks MS
  4. Good morning How did you configure local storage for onedrive multiple users using same computer. Thanks
  5. Are you running exchange 2016 and planning to move 2019? Give us bit more info about your hyperv cluster and how did you done the upgrade. Thanks
  6. We don’t use liveregiter for cashless catering but we do use for access control. No problem at all. Engineers are brilliant..
  7. Dear all Exchange 2016 migration - DL 380 server, 2x cpu, 64 Gb ram. 2x 480 Ssd’s for OS I have 1800 mailboxes, do need to create two separate raids for DB and long files? 15 k SAs drives or Ssd’s ? Raid 10 ? Thanks MS
  8. What your spec for the server ?
  9. Had the same issue here before, off the top of my head the fix was adding users/groups you wish to allow access to local remote access desktop users groups on the RDS server .
  10. Remote app to work, you need to open port 443 on the server
  11. Do you have email on prem/online or email provided by LGFL?
  12. [emoji106]
  13. We do use Sophos central here anyway. How does it work ?
  14. How much you are paying for Sophos phishing?
  15. [emoji106]
  16. We are still iscsi and Vmware and want to move 10Gb and NFS. What’s your setup ?
  17. [emoji106]
  18. Your project definitely overkill for home. I have similar kit running Vmware. I created two Luns and two dedicated switches for isscsi.
  19. That’s my plan as well, migrate to exchange 2016 and then exchange online next.
  20. Have you migrated to exchange 2019?
  21. Both .. will be moving max users though.
  22. Hi all I’m doing migration from exchange 2010 to 2016. About 1500 users. Once everything moved, I want to setup office 365(hybrid). I need recommendation for new hardware and migration advice. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...