MS2011
Members-
Posts
335 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by MS2011
-
Federation IT Manager - SE London - £45-60k DOE - Closes 16/11/18
MS2011 replied to elsiegee40's topic in Educational IT Jobs
Why don’t you go for it ?? -
We have Aerohive and their prices for licensing and new device gone up. Probably next summer we are looking to upgrade or get unifi kit. Please can someone advice ? What is the cost of 2 unifi AP’s with cloud manage portal and testing it out from now Thanks
-
Whoops! School lost unencrypted USB!
MS2011 replied to hardtailstar's topic in Data Protection & Information Handling
How you configured one drive as their network drive ? Are you using third party software? -
Would it be possible to have a look your policies?
-
I got few quotes as well.. 1. Cbsecurepass 2k with barcode scanner. Annual support £650 2. Entrysign 3k 3. Genee £2800 4. Inventory £3200 and annually £949 All of them expensive!!
-
Good afternoon What projects are you hoping to carry out over the summer holidays? Do you write a report for each projects? I.e proposal summary, project approach and present to LG?
-
Any advice???
-
Has anyone using one drive as backup for the shared folders on the network?
-
Moving Sims to Virtual next week - using VMware and Veeam
MS2011 replied to maxrebo's topic in MIS Systems
Hi We have done it few times.. Physical sims to virtual sims and last time moved virtual sims onto a physical box. New physical server ( sims 2) and join as a member serve. OS Windows 2012 R2, SQL 2012 Migrate sims database to new server ( kick everyone out from sims/fms/discover) I do backup onsite and offsite . In your case veeam will do the job -
Dear all I have virtualised few applications on RDS. windows clients logging through the url and no problem. From macs, I have downloaded windows Remote Desktop app and end user logging (rdp)through that but they have access to full server. I want to Mac users to use only apps nothing else. Is there anyway I can restrict them? Thanks MS
-
I’m in a queue as well. Please add me too. Many thanks
-
Hi Can a finance manager be DPO ?
-
Hi Does anyone know pfsense do ready to go pre install box? Thanks
-
[sims] Pulsar.exe fails to run on Windows Server 2016 RDS Session Host
MS2011 replied to Ballzy-x7's topic in MIS Systems
Are you running sophos intercept x on your RDS servers ? -
Remote desktop services - RDweb and connecting internally.
MS2011 replied to pooley's topic in Windows Server 2012
I have recent configured RDS on server 2012 and 2016. I got few error when I had the RD Gateway server name entered wrongly and when certificates were not trusted. follow this link https://www.virtuallyboring.com/setup-rd-gateway-role-on-windows-server-2012-r2 I have installed third party ssl cert and working without any problem. -
Or do a complete MCSA 2016. RibustIT any good? How much did you paid for your course?
-
If I do exam 70-417 .. I will be MCSA 2012
-
Hi shimmer45 Where you doing your training ?
-
Hi Anyone has implemented two factor authentication to RD web and remoteapp logon? Thanks MS
-
Hi For third party SSL Cert.. I am running all the RDS roles on one server. I am going to create the request on the RDS server, that has IIS and running the RD Web Access and create the request there. Once I get the cert, load it on the RD Web Access ( IIS ). And can deploy the same cert to the RD Gateway? Thanks MS
-
Do I need to get a wildcard cert or just for RD gateway?
-
Thanks for your response. Decimas6 - I’m going follow the guide you sent. Did you buy third party ssl certs?
-
Many thanks jthomson
-
Do I need to open tcp port 3389?
