Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. Morning I need to extract meeting data from calendar of room mailboxes for meeting room. We are on office 365 platform. Thanks MS
  2. MS2011

    Auto archiving

    Dear all How do I check auto archiving has been switched on for all users on office 365 email? Is there any script out there? Thanks MS
  3. Hi Can you recommend best paid or free network mapping software? Thanks
  4. https://www.dormakaba.com/gb-en/solutions/products/entrance-systems/turnstiles And Liveregister
  5. I’m planning to deploy 1:1 for all students/staff with intune. Need your advice!!
  6. Do you know the fee for the cyber essentials?
  7. I’m looking and try to similar as well.
  8. Second internet line as you are moving everything onto cloud.
  9. I will really appreciate if someone can point me where to get the exam voucher for VMware vcp and CCNA Many thanks
  10. Any help?
  11. Good morning Has anyone passed VMware vcp exam recently? I’m looking to purchase vcp exam voucher. Thanks Sami
  12. Anyone want to share their infrastructure doc. With me please ?
  13. Dear all, Recently we have moved to google for education and I am being asked to produce a brief overview of google induction. How to log into Google Apps for education How to access homework via Google Classroom How to check email (via GMAIL). Has anyone else done anything similar and would you be happy to share it with me? Many thanks, MS
  14. Current infrastructure plan and 3 years plan. I need format so I can amend accordingly. Thanks
  15. Good morning I’m writing our current infrastructure setup and recommendation. Would it be possible someone to kindly share their? It will help me immense. Thanks MS
  16. Good morning I’m looking to buy a wheelchair for my mum, can anyone recommend me? Thanks MS
  17. Dear all We are going to holiday next month and our package is not covered by insurance. Heathrow faces strikes and we don’t know what will happen to our flights. Can any one recommend third party insurance which will cover if any flight cancellations or airport strikes Thanks
  18. Veeam is the best to backup VMware and hyperv
  19. Vey well explained
×
×
  • Create New...