Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. Our email is hosted in O365
  2. Afternoon, Our spf record is as below, I have changed the IP V=spf1 a md ptr IP4:12.14.10.10/20 ip4:10.20.30.10 and list goes on. I’m checking our spf policy externally and coming back with warnings. Using the ptr mechanism is not recommended. Please advice. Thanks
  3. MS2011

    Csv to cdf3

    [emoji106]
  4. MS2011

    Csv to cdf3

    Any advice pls? Thanks
  5. Dear all, Currently I am using syncing sharepoint libraries with onedrive. Has any one used any third party tools to sync sharepoint to file explorer? Thanks
  6. MS2011

    Csv to cdf3

    Hi, Does anyone used/know about a software to covert a .csv file to a CDF3? Thanks
  7. Why don’t you move to cloud? Google or MS online ? Once you move, very easy to manage. No stress of exchange DB backup, corruption etc.
  8. Hi, We are using SCCM and need to move to intune, initially hybrid setup and then fully move to intune. Please advice. Thanks
  9. Hi I have a similar project to do this summer. I wonder if you can share your experience? Thanks
  10. I also need to configure the GPO to open all the outlook link to default browser ( in our case is chrome) Any help?
  11. MS2011

    WiFi

    Thanks, we are getting around 190 up/down.
  12. MS2011

    WiFi

    Hi, We have 1GB internet line and AP’ are connected a get post switch. We do a speed test through a laptop, I’m getting 180 Mbps download speed, this is max I get. Upload around 130. What is the max speed we should get? Thanks
  13. What’s the difference between; 0.uk.pool.NTP.org,0x1 And 0.uk.pool.NTP.org
  14. So my settings are correct?
  15. NTP server configuration
  16. See attached, right now time correct. As soon as I turn of this option, 1hr behind. My understanding is NTP sever get time from external source so this option should be turned off.
  17. Morning, NTP server not functioning properly. My predecessor installed the role on secondary dc. I have moved the role onto PDC emulator. My primary DC synchronise time with external time source and all the clients/member server attempt to sync with dc. On PDC - I can’t turn off adjust for daylight saving time automatically. If I turn off, time changes (1hr behind). PDC should get sync and time for external source? Any advice??? Thanks MS
  18. Hi, Are you using the GPO to push the update for the windows device and server ? Or just windows device? Thanks
  19. Morning all We have created few task under domain admin. How do we allow non admin staff to see that task ? Thanks MS
  20. We have multiple meetings rooms ( room mailboxes). I want powershell to extract meeting data from the meeting room mailboxes. I can use the data to figure out how busy meeting rooms are.
  21. Anyone out there to help me?
×
×
  • Create New...