Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

flashsnaps

Members
  • Posts

    453
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flashsnaps

  1. Hi all, Managed to lose my Ghost disk2disk floppy disk! which to be fare has had its use!, I need to create another one and I am not having much luck, as I can't remember how I did it last time. I have Ghost 2003, can anyone give me some quick instructions please?
  2. classic!
  3. Hi yes we've done this. We followed the instructions in the manuel, so easy to do. Took less than 5mins to restore the eeePC to the original factory settings after booting off the usb! Page 6-8 of the manuel
  4. -Opening Credits: N Trance - Set You Free -Waking Up: Bill Withers - Lovely Day -Falling In Love: The Similou - All this Love -Fight Scene: Carl Douglas - Kung fu fighting -Breaking Up: Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares -Make Up: Take That - Want you back -Secret Love: Phil Colins - Easy Lover -Life's OK: Inner city - Good Life -Mental Breakdown: Source - You've got love -Driving Scene: Moving Too Fast -Happy Dance: Pointer Sisters - I am so excited -Regretting: -Long Night Alone: Lionel Richie - All night long -Final Battle: Bonnie Tyler - Holding out for a hero -Death Scene: Roxette - It Must Have Been Love -Final Ending: -End Credits: Europe - The Final Countdown Cheesey tracks!!!
  5. Your spot on - we have about 5 of them, which we print photos from in nightclubs at the weekend. They are then shoved into a suitcase and wheeled out of clubs bashed around, they are remarkable how tough they are – and how long they last! I can’t get over how cheap the ink is, £5 for a full set from eBay, the quality is as good as the real thing!
  6. wicked - I am sure I have read that joke before, but it was 2 gay blokes instead.
  7. Bryan Adams - Heaven
  8. Yeah it normally makes that noise after, and then it works fine.
  9. The above might solve your problem otherwise it could be the container or sponge inside which collects all the excess ink may be full.
  10. Hi, Hold down mainteance - power - stop at the same time for a few seconds
  11. Just a bit of info, We purchased a batch of 60 machines from Misco last summer and had an arrangement where they sent us one of the new machines, we set it up and ensured it was how we wanted it. We then sent it back, they put this image on to the 59 other machines. Leaving us just to rename the machines. Not sure if other firms do this, but its worth asking as it will save you a lot of time!
  12. Try downloading the Microsoft install cleanup utility Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
  13. Hi all, I haven't played around with the actual logon part but I have got the background looking nice with the school logo and a set of instructions about logging problems etc. I used this - pritty simple, and looks great Change the Logon Screen Wallpaper at Registry Guide for Windows
  14. I think he meant he......
  15. There was talk in the papers that Capello will try to lure Scholes and Carragher back in
  16. Some joke Branson put together Richard Branson dupes entire wireless industry with Google on Mars gag | The Register
  17. flashsnaps

    Virgle

    Anyone seen this?
  18. Not so well done then hey Chelsea? Well Done Fulham though!
  19. aww what a lovely weekend, had a bqq on the beach Saturday evening and then watched Man Utd and the rest of the action Sunday afternoon, followed by Gladiators! Hope this weather keeps up - its great!
  20. Anyone who uses paypal - I was wondering if you could answer my question. I run a parttime business, I've read about it before but I need a heads up. I want to use paypal, so that when a customer calls me I can input their card details there and then into paypal, so they can make a payment. I know it can be done, but how? Any help much appreciated!
  21. Hi, wouldn't it be cheaper or better option to run it over cat5?
  22. Check this out, may even be useful! http://www.hddrecovery.com.au/downloads/200ways.pdf
  23. Laidback luke!!!
  24. No beeps doesn't always mean alot - we had a few old machines giving to us, which had the small speaker which makes the beep removed! Try starting it up with the hard drive unplugged. I would then trial and error, unplug everything, add it back one piece at a time.
×
×
  • Create New...