Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

flashsnaps

Members
  • Posts

    453
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flashsnaps

  1. Hi all, Just a quick useful link that I found will looking over the MCSE course diymcse.com
  2. Really, how did you get that position? Do you have the correct teaching qualifications
  3. If I was a judge I would of giving Drofgba a 10 for his acrobatic performance last week against liverpool - this man has got talent
  4. I do hate Chelsea with a passion
  5. Abramovich will be leaving soon anyway.....doesn't have the interest like he use to, maybe if they win something this year, might be a different story.
  6. Hi thanks for the help guys, went ahead and ran segate tools utility - which found a few errors and repaired them, and all is working now.
  7. Man Utd players clearly didn't take losing lightly after saturdays game, I am a Man Utd supporter myself - but what I can't understand is why Evra, Park, Scholes who were all in suits during the game - decided to go for a warm down on the pitch after the game??? Slideshow PopUp Manchester United stars in Chelsea row | The Sun |HomePage|Sport|Football
  8. Can't view blocked by Brighton&Hove council!
  9. Hi all, I have a windows xp pro machine wich keeps turning off after the xp splat. I need to get into recovery console to fixboot, mbr or one of them. I can't get into the recovery console though, when I boot from an XP disk - it just doesn't come up? Takes me straight through, as if installing xp. Can't get into safe mode either. Any ideas?
  10. cheers guys thanks for the comments
  11. Hey, Just wondering if anyone has an airport express - I am thinking of getting one. Any feedback would be good, cheers
  12. It was free with a mobile contract...... Don't have the choice, your just giving it
  13. Getting a laptop sometime this week - its a HP pritty high end. Will have Vista installed on it upon arrival - questions is??? Keep Vista or not? Only going to be using the laptop for light internet use, word processing and occasionally dvd viewing. Is it worth the hassle of switching.....
  14. If your having no luck with that, completely wipe the drive and go ahead with a fresh install of XP.
  15. Cheers fella, I'll check it out - and give it a go 2night!
  16. We've just got a PS3 - so been playing Pro evo 2008 online, getting pritty good!
  17. really? I have 2 lying around at home, not to fussed if I bugger them up - as long as its good fun!
  18. As someone has just posted it about xbox, I was wondering if theres anything I can do with my spare PS2 - is there something similar to XBMC?
  19. Thanks for the heads up on this - my xbox doesn't do much these days! I 've been to XBMC // Where can I go about downloading xbmc from?
  20. flashsnaps

    NAS

    Yeah I'll second that - Buffalo are awesome - we have about 6 of them here - no problems whatsoever!
  21. I took out a similar contract to the ones mentioned above. Free Nokia 6300, 18Month con, Unlimited txts, 600min any, £35 a month - I got a free HP Laptop after 2months. Very happy! ))))
  22. On a 2week Easter break starting today, woohoo! Probably do a bit of mcse reading and play some football!
  23. I have this for recording mixes - can you do much else with it?
  24. Lol, Trainer! How did they get that in there!
  25. Cheers pal, support Man Utd, Liverpool are shit
×
×
  • Create New...