Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Just at level 31 now, built Wolfcastle's mansion at £229k. Eurgh. And now Sir Putt A Lot's to get Rod and Todd is £280k!
  2. Had a Honest burger this weekend, was enjoyable as always.
  3. MALCOLM
  4. Orange Buffalo > every other wing place
  5. Going to this tonight KERB Gonna have a nice big burger followed by an ice cream. A lovely time.
  6. I live onsite where I work and wouldn't mind a bike right now. Think the school would have any objections to me asking to sign up? Looking for a cheapish beginner MTB bike, cheaper the better. Decathlon Rockrider and Carrera Vulcan good choices to maybe go with?
  7. The medium fries portion at Five Guys is absolutely huge; I didn't expect so many. Was an OK burger (also had a bacon cheeseburger when I went, no wait at all as I got in before the post-work stress) but I wouldn't spend £14 odd it was there again when there's better burgers in London ie Patty and Bun. The drinks machine was cool.
  8. Can they just get around with Key Lime Pie already? Also on another related note to N4 users; how much on screen time do you get out of yours? I can get 2hrs, 3 at the biggest of pushes. I've all the big syncs off, the most basic push notifcations as you would for any phone. Brightness down, blahblahblah. Frusatrates the hell out of m
  9. 12 weeks this Saturday. Eurgh.
  10. We have 152 tickets. Is that bad? Ha.
  11. That's never happened? Ie a proper crossover BBC News - Simpsons in Family Guy crossover
  12. And I thought my brain had enough trying to process a Simpsons/Family Guy crossover episode.
  13. Cheers. Anyone fitted one of the Optoma short throws? We've the 307STs in mind for it.
  14. Err, hi all. I always hate asking these kind of things on the basis I might sound like a moron. We're looking to fit a non widescreen Smartboard with multitouch which seems to bring me down to the 880 if I'm right? Anyway just asking around for suggestions for a short throw projector to go with it?
  15. lol Microsoft took a $900 million hit on Surface RT this quarter | The Verge
  16. I'm sitting here drinking coffee now, aircon on around 20c. Went into the school pool earlier for lunch, was absolutely glorious.
  17. Only sport I currently care about is ice hockey where I pay for an NHL Gamecenter subscription; cost me about £35 for this year gone because it was a condensed season, with that you get all the regular season games live, playoff games and access to the NHL Vault with games throughout the years. Only issue is where games are broadcast in the UK and are subject to blackouts, but for that I just use unblock.us and it's absolutely fine. Fantastic quality and everything.
  18. Spent Saturday down at the beach in Brighton; eurgh. Just walked into the office now; eurgh.
  19. Enjoyed the XFM days but now thoroughly bored of his shtick.
  20. I genuinely can't think of anything more pathetic.
  21. ICT1-19; currently the bane of my life.
  22. No no no Bukowski; why go there where Honest is 10 seconds away?!?!
  23. Scratch that; we've just had several pupils who can't view their emails once they've signed in on IE. Oh the ironing.
×
×
  • Create New...