Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Have you had some of their wings? They're great, possibly a bit too sweet for some, mind. Also best hot dog trader in London is Big Apple Hot Dogs. Very good.
  2. We shifted over last week; been OK bar the odd issue here and there.
  3. And to think that, you know, there's far worse and more serious things happening in the world right now than a man hitting a ball around for fun.
  4. I just want to wear jorts in the office.
  5. The papers are having a field day, then.
  6. Also I've never been into this whole massive burger thing as per one of the recent photos; often they just seem to compromise quality for quantity.
  7. For London based burger joints, the rest I've mentioned floor them. Patty and Bun's bacon cheeseburger is wonderful.
  8. Dirty Burger are great, an absolute filthy mess. Byron are the Pizza Express of burgers, pass.
  9. I should add when making my own cheeseburgers at home i place the slice of cheese on top of the patty as it's cooked; helps create a wonderfully gooey creation. Add some lettuce and tomato with optional streaky bacon and it aint bad.
  10. So, two of the big US burger places in Five Guys and Shake Shack have opened up branches in London yesterday/today. I will probably go to one of them this evening. We're quite spoiled for burger places in London right now; Mother Flipper, Lucky Chip, Meat-Liqour/Market/Mission, Patty & Bun, Bleecker St to name a few. So yeah, let's talk burgers.
  11. Holy **** is ridiculously hot. It's not listed but if you ask nicely he'll sell you a bottle of the BBQ sauce which is by far my favourite.
  12. Not a rub but you should try the sauces from this guy The Rib Man His food is so good
  13. REX BANNER
  14. Currently got a beard but don't let it grow for more than week/10 days before shaving and starting again, generally. Of all the things worse than ironing shirts, shaving is probably the one.
  15. Pftt, tennis. Still over the agonising pain of the Boston Bruins losing the Stanley Cup finals on Monday. Eurgh,
  16. In the grand scheme of things I'd like to thank my divorced parents for both offering me two bits of advice; never get married, never have kids. It's worked out so far I suppose.
  17. I dunno, I still make some incredibly erratic/stupid life decisions and probably don't need to; I've no big responsibilites to take care of bar staying employed and living where I want to be. Doing alright with that I guess.
  18. I'm 25 and slowly getting to the point where maybe I need to be like, a responsible adult or something. But then I threw that out the window last night where I got drunk for a friends birthday. On a Tuesday night.
  19. If you are not excited for this with that cast, you are criminally insane.
  20. Had a ticket last night, sacked it off and being too joyful from seeing Before Midnight. Being an Cineworld Unlimited customer is great.
  21. Well, at least you've witnesses, haha.
  22. Wait till every bursar sees this.
  23. Got bored for the most part. Looked pretty, I guess. Saw Behind the Candelabra afterwards and enjoyed that a hell of a lot more.
  24. We have bees on site managed by one of the teachers who is obviously, a beekeeper; he's moving to Qatar this year and has apparently sold them already. Would have loved to have given beekeeping a crack but I can't imagine the work involved.
×
×
  • Create New...