Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Also on the lookout for something; what's so good about Zendesk compared to the rest?
  2. rickjames

    Bett 2014

    Shame I can't really go unless its the Saturday, also didn't realise Ranulph Fiennes was there either, pah.
  3. rickjames

    Bett 2014

    Just got an email that Gove is opening the ministerial keynote on Wednesday. I'm sure he'll be get a standing ovation.
  4. LEVEL UPDATE!
  5. I'm amazed this thread is now so popular. Truckers go.
  6. I got Clausco but it took about 200 odd attempts, was gobsmacked when I finally did. Really hope an update is out soon.
  7. Here's a comic a friend of a friend posted. It might help, it might not. WHIG LIFE IT’S FINISHED. CLICK READ MORE.
  8. I should add the one time I did try playing this properly on my laptop connected to a projector it just died a horrible death.
  9. So, where did you all drive to this weekend?
  10. If you're wanting something a little different from the ones mentioned, try a guy called Jeff Lemire. Best one to start with him is Essex County; will pull at your heartstrings almost instantly.
  11. Also I'm tempted by the Underground simulator, except for the fact you can't go on strike. Ah.
  12. I need to get back into it properly. Also the radio option is quite nice, listening to Polish folk as you transport 18 tonnes of Lumber from Warsaw to Berlin.
  13. Oh God. I need this.
  14. This is the post of the year. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNHOLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I gave up caffeine for lent last year, no religious reason but I like to set myself stupid challenges. Managed absolutely fine, had one cup of decaf in the morning and that was it. Tempted to do it again alongside averaging one film a day for the year (I'm on 7 and intend to watch 2 tonight)
  15. Love orange/strawberry cremes Turkish Delight is amazing Coffee based chocolates are awful
  16. A Boston Red Sox hat Some books Some money I am happy
  17. Not really. Peace and quiet, free breakfast at 11. LIFE.
  18. I have all the bonus Christmas items, just bloody waiting for the community ones now!
  19. rickjames

    Ill people

    I have taken 3 sick days in my time where I am now, 19 months. Is this good?
  20. Each house (four of them) here has their own lunch in the main hall and dining hall over two days, mine is today. Will inevitably have a small glass of something and wander back to the office afterwards. Support staff lunch tomorrow as well, it never ends.
  21. Just made me think of this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5evS-ApSNQ
  22. CHRISTMAS. Need to spend an evening of actually making my Springfield pretty, for the most part it's all over the place.
  23. Hold on, this kid is 19 years old with a 4 year old child and this is on his mind? This country...
  24. I like chocolate. I like pizza. Yes please.
  25. I've spent most of my year on NHL13 and it's Be A Player mode; being the franchise player of the Edmonton Oilers is fun. Wish they'd trade me though, I'm too good for them (just carried the team to a Stanley Cup, won all the trophies I could myself).
×
×
  • Create New...