Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. That side deserved every ounce of criticism it got for those group games, I couldn't think of a more embarrassing way to qualify out of a group than how we did there.
  2. Toss up between that and the 2002 squad going into the World Cup. 96' was the first time I kinda got to see England (I hadn't cared for football until about a year before), I fell in love with that team so much. SO GOOD
  3. The 2010 squad was full of nothings who really shouldn't have been there; Warnock, Wright-Phillips, Upson, Carragher, Heskey, ROB GREEN to name a few. But we had nobody else. I really like this squad, compared to previous ones it's got a good mix of players who've been there and one's who people might really come to underestimate; the likes of Sterling and Barkley could really hurt teams from the bench out of nowhere. Whilst I don't have high expectations I think getting to the quarter finals is a realistic target. Compared to previous campaigns this one has seemingly sailed along relatively nicely, drama free and only one injury.
  4. I just looked at our 2010 squad for kicks. Effing hell we were awful.
  5. Watching the game Saturday night was infuriating. Then again, it's England. Ah.
  6. Bobo will go directly back to Mr. Burns when I get him.
  7. Here mine proudly stand. A lot of the kids don't know who they are but love looking at them.
  8. I will in the next day or so when I'm due to pop to the shops for more, where I'll inevitably have a few duplicates. If you could keep him on hold that'd be great!
  9. Slightly different but is anyone collecting the Lego Simpsons figures? I'm getting some more today but it's inevitable I'm gonna need to trade a few, I have 13 and need Krusty, Ned and Mr. Burns before having a complete collection.
  10. The highlight of the evening was Michael Barrymore's attempts at livetweeting it
  11. People care about this?
  12. Right, we partly figured out what we were doing wrong; we have an 'All Workstations' and 'All Users' GPO; I'd be applying it in the former and wouldn't work because I'd been playing around with it in the latter and had forgotten about it! So, it's partly working but a load of apps aren't showing up; if anyone could help me out or even take a look at the XML file I'd happily PM it over to you. Thanks!
  13. Which machine, sorry? The test machine I've installed 8.1 on? Admittedly I can be a moron sometimes with stuff like this And yeah, definitely was as an XML file when I created it. EURGH,
  14. I am bumping this alongside the other thread, because it's doing my head in. Have an Start Screen created that's an XML file, has the correct permissions and all that and opens up in notepad fine. Dump it in NETLOGON, add the Start Screen layout to our current GPO with the correct path. Doesn't do anything when logging in as myself/local admin, a test pupil account or member of staff. Any more suggestions before I put a gun to my head?
  15. p.s I still really hate this
  16. Back on topic, please. Thanks.
  17. I'm, counting outttttttttttttttttttttttt time
  18. Only time I've seen PG was with the New Blood orchestra a few years at Hop Farm, was fantastic to hear some his songs like that. Was on holiday during that So tour, meh.
  19. Yeah, Selling England By The Pound is probably my favourite after that. And admittedly, I don't mind Collins' solo career if you take it at face value for what it is, catchy pop songs about love wahwahwah, although I can't help but catch any hints of irony what with divorcing one of his wives by fax.
  20. This has been on my mind since re-watching American Psycho where Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale) goes on a lengthy monologue about how Genesis evolved as a piece once Peter Gabriel left the band Phil Collins' presence becomes more noticeable, stating that Invisible Touch is their masterpiece. I can't help but think he's inherently wrong and that it will always be The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, but maybe he was right about just the one song. So yeah, discuss all things Genesis.
  21. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. They broke something and now they're fixing, albeit incredibly late on.
  22. Anyone? I'm looking at the encasing and particularly around the door it doesn't look easily removable without snapping the f-er off.
  23. NM is certain it's well out of warranty, was here before he started 4 years ago anyway.
  24. Got an issue with this now and it's out of warranty so was looking to arrange sorting a cog. However how the bloody hell am I supposed to get the top off? I've taken out all the obvious screws and it lifts away except for the side with all the VGA/audio ports etc. Thanks!
  25. I have no view. Pah.
×
×
  • Create New...