Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Caved in and bought it yesterday, should be with me this morning but have no time to play tonight. BOO.
  2. Thankfully not.
  3. I just want to wear shorts at work already...
  4. Season 2 was appalling. The amount of water treading and lack of character development. EURGH. Season 3 has been pretty mediocre as well, has had it's moments. Clearly building up to the finale next week, but it'd have been better if stuff in the comics had happened in the case of Michonne/The Governor. She's done what she's done with almost no reason!
  5. Gonna hold out till payday for this; still having too much fun playing NHL13
  6. LENNY AND CARL
  7. As I sit here I'm at my desk eating these Mikado Daim things. They're very tasty, but also a far more potent weapon when you think about it; poke in the eye and BAM.
  8. Also what's stopping the kids from just turning their square flapjacks into triangular ones? This is a great day for blob food.
  9. I know for definite I would have been safe with my ICT hi vis jacket on.
  10. Yeah, HDMI/VGA converter to projector?
  11. Right, we have a teacher who has an Apple TV hooked up to his projector. When he first connects via his Macbook? Fine. When he cycles over to his iPad? Fine When he cycles back over to his Macbook? 'Out of display range' Any ideas? I've fannied around trying various resolutions to no avail.
  12. I do not consume rum.
  13. Actually the /r/Pics is bit is OK, mostly for this
  14. Is there something I'm missing about reddit? Most of it just seems to be a load of complete drivel I just don't really care about.
  15. Well, yes, but still significantly less.
  16. Why anyone would need something like that is completely beyond me. Given up all things caffeine related for Lent, but merely as a personal battle. Survived so far on decaf tea and coffee and even then I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to.
  17. Tried this last night on the first mission; a simple route from London to Cambridge. Was going alright till my PC just got too slow and my lorry eventually toppled. Might have to use my Xbox controller instead of the mouse/keyboard combo, it's a little tricky to switch between gears for the first time, anyway.
  18. How much on Earth did that cost him? It looks incredible, mind.
  19. Anyone played this? I don't know about you but the idea of shipping 17 tons of yoghurt from Southampton to Warsaw sounds incredibly exciting.
  20. I just need to clean it all up and make it look nicer; on one of my older games I had fences around each house and everything.
  21. I thought that was me being paranoid after having loads of friends on an iPad version, but obviously not. Just built Android's Dungeon now, set everyone on their jobs for the day.
  22. Have Chrome/FF/IE but stick to Chrome after years of swearing by FF. Noooooo going back now.
  23. Go women! Or something.
×
×
  • Create New...