Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Homer is currently swearing at the ocean. Couldn't believe the cost of getting it to sea, mind.
  2. Currently sitting through Cormac McCarthy's Border Trilogy, about a quarter of the way through The Crossing. Bloody love it so far.
  3. If you're buying a Nexus 4 just get it outright with PAYG. Giffgaff at £12 with 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data.
  4. 'Falling drink driving rates' or not, one death by drink driving is frankly one too many.
  5. Broken effing Britain.
  6. rickjames

    EduMugs

    Not a day goes by where I don't dream of purchasing a large Sports Direct mug. Ah.
  7. Freaks and Geeks?
  8. Because I'm brilliant and a queen.
  9. Lets talk about holidays. They're great. I just booked flights for October/November; doing Boston for a week then work are paying for me to go Spiceworld in Austin for 3 days. Then onwards to Gainesville for a festival for 4 days before scooting off to the incredibly hot climate of Toronto. Currently in that giddy vibe. Yeah.
  10. rickjames

    EduMugs

    Hi guys
  11. Is this why the flights to Boston I was going to book very soon have rocketed up? Ah.
  12. Been done already...
  13. This happened to our reprographics guy today [ATTACH=CONFIG]18373[/ATTACH]
  14. Any links to the keynote in full?
  15. That was my thinking. I Googled ages ago and didn't find anything to suggest they didn't get away with it.
  16. Did anyone ever listen to the Ricky Gervais show on XFM with Merchant and Pilkington? They were swearing all the time which for 1pm-3 on a Saturday afternoon and never seemingly got given the wrap by OFCOM etc.
  17. This is the full embodiment of my own life philosophy: Do What I Want.
  18. Work? Bank holiday? Madness!
  19. Mikado Daim's are currently my choice. Things are like crack.
  20. Going away 3 weeks today, campervan across France/Belgium/Holland/Germany, 5 of us. WOO.
  21. 'Emergent service worker' Sure.
  22. Never easy losing a pet; had several cats in my time (6 to be precise) and today I have one who's been with me from the start and gone through several buddies, as you can see. She's an outdoor cat so walks around on her own a lot so never seems too bothered by not having anyone to play with. She's nearly 14 now and still (thankfully) in good health; not fearing the day she does go as she'll have had a good innings.
  23. If you've read the comics and believe that this was 'good' you're out of your mind. Whilst I don't expect so see The Governor at his purest form of evil, SPOILER: ...raping Michonne and her cutting his right arm up, I expect a little more out of him. So much mediocrity and the 'finale' was an absolute cop out.
  24. It's nice having that extra hour at sunlight but it's still incredibly bitter. Heading to Belgium/Holland/Germany on a roadtrip in 3 weeks, hope the weather warms up there also.
  25. About 5/6 hours in now, absolutely loving it. Wanted to carry on playing last night but felt that until 11:30 was just about enough. Argh this is so much fun to play.
×
×
  • Create New...