-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
I wouldn't... So much hassle.
-
Their prices aren't just low... They're Sofa King low. I have nothing productive to add.
-
Take the power cable [and the battery if it's a laptop], take the controllers for the console, turn the internet off... So many more options before you get into traffic management and shenanigans...
-
I couldn't even make it past the sub-heading. Just pull the plug out. Or are people that damn lazy?
-
I'm sure the same thing happens in business... Management don't want raw data, even if it shows exactly what they want. Gotta make it spiffy for the shareholders. [Or governors/SLT/parents/whoever] You're a strong, independent Eevee who don't need no Pokemon trainer.
-
It's not MY school. [Well, it's my old primary school from when I was a little babby X-13.]
-
I think that's overruled by rule 1. If you have permission, it's fine. [i've actually seen someone with "Shut up and take my money" Fry.]
-
I feel like you guys are Friesian me out... I can't keep up with the puns.
-
I've been trying to do it for a couple of days using my sig image [Derivative work > is legal > Guy who made it allows any use] and it's being rejected over and over. When looking stuff up about it, all I'm seeing is people saying their images are being rejected... Including a professional photographer who had to prove, multiple times, that they were allowed to use the images they took. When it's rejected, you aren't told why. You're just sent their guidelines and told to try again. Currently trying with the Flannery version of my sig. [it's not purple though... ] So... Does anyone have one of these? What have you got?
-
Someone suggested this thread should get locked? How dairy!
-
I can neither confirm nor deny that. ~conspiratorial wink~
-
They do that with the free home edition... so I expect they'll do it for business as well.
-
Eh, Google are OK. It's the Apple guys you wanna watch out for... The seemed to have take "PC Master Race" to a whole new level this year.
-
You sure it didn't just go off to explore London without you?
-
At the moment I'm poking things in File Server Resource Manager to try and find a report that both gives me the information I'm after and looks good. I've added the staff work folder so it's looking through what everyone has saved, but it's creating massive lists of all the files... All I really want is the table and chart from the HTML files it generates. ^ That's nice and clean. [And yes. 1 user has about 14GB of stuff for some reason. I'm looking into it.] Is there a way to do this? [i vaguely remember loads of people hyping Treesize Pro.] Or do I need to run the report as a CSV and do the charts myself?
-
I wondered why this wasn't working... it's Tumblr and therefore blocked.
-
Not sure if euphemism...
-
All the time. [Also, FTFY.] All the money.
-
http://www.edugeek.net/forums/bett-2015/148340-bett-2015-raffle-winners.html
-
New website from your forum sponsor - www.schoolsbroadband.co.uk
X-13 replied to SchoolsBroadband's topic in Cloud Services
I really like the way you get connected to the I.P if you click "Services" on the homepage. Router please. Le Clarify: When you click "Services" on the homepage the URL gets replaced with the I.P address. -
Happy birthday, @GREED! 4 years for me. [Well, about 3 and a half.]
-
This is why we can't have nice things.
-
Has there been any gameplay footage of The Order? All I've seen are trailers... I'm not buying a game on hype alone... not again.
