-
Posts
1,832 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by pooley
-
Only the older members will get that joke
-
I'm not a gamer but reading this, surely this will just encourage more game piracy? especially PC /PS3/Wii etc that can support pirated content.
-
What spec pc's are you running as terminals? I have some v old Intel imacs (bootcamped) that I have just decommissioned and this has me thinking of using them as research pc's in our library.
-
I am currently in my 30 days cancellation window, have allready been offered 35% for the next year if I continue with them. I have a Plex server and netflix, ruckus and chrome devices everywhere. It's the Mrs that's going to be the issue, she likes the sky PVR and the on demand stuff.
-
I like it. Did you use a template at all or start from scratch? My HT is looking at a new website, he keeps mumbling about doing it in house, but without a template he's got no chance, I couldn't design a pretty paper bag!!
-
I can't stand the new Dr! No personality!!
-
Had this recently on one of my HP 350 servers and it turned out to be a faulty power supply. The random reboots went from monthly, to weekely to not rebooting and only at that point could I identify the faulty part as the LED was red on the mobo.
-
Could it be they were cached on the desktop but no actually sync'd and now offline files has been disabled it's just deleted/removed them. You could look to see if there are any files left in c:\windows\csc . this is the default location for offline file storage.
-
You can configure and run it as a startup script - Link to GPO setup Apply BgInfo using a Group Policy Logon Script - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki
-
Pwb Luc - good luck fella
-
Log in as a local user? Or connect to the PC's "Computer management" from another domain pc and look at the event viewer.
-
Why have they gone straight to Windows 10? Because Windows 7 8 9.
-
Far too much time on his hands
-
Maybe it's a feature?
-
Anyone else having issues with this site not fully loading? Seems to stall. If I "X" the site from loading all the content is there, it's like it intermittently gets stuck trying to load something on the page. Happens a lot on the "Whats new" tab. Si
-
ActivDriver not connecting automatically.
pooley replied to benhen31's topic in Promethean Direct Support
Sent mate -
ActivDriver not connecting automatically.
pooley replied to benhen31's topic in Promethean Direct Support
I have the x64 version of 5.7 if you need it? it's about 20mb -
T-Shirt and Shorts for me, no heating yet.
-
IS it a hidden share ? i.e. share$ ? OSX doesn't like hidden shares at all.
- 4 replies
-
- mac os
- office 2011
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Take a look at this thread http://www.edugeek.net/forums/mac/82734-saving-mapped-network-drive.html
- 4 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- mac os
- office 2011
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Done, good luck.
-
I had a look at it last week. I missed the training so only had the teacher and her notes she took. Now i'm not used to the office 365 and sharepoint environment and struggled. It was a bit like wading through glue, with an angry legless bear dragging behind. Management don't seem to be very pro-active in deciding what they want from it, staff are clueless and until someone tells me to i'm not going to make this my project.
