Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

pooley

Members
  • Posts

    1,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pooley

  1. I'm 42 and hated it - so you may have something @DalekSec
  2. Thanks guys, We have our own domain so could go O365 directly, staff are starting to use Google classroom to aid teaching DCF so i'm leaning towards GAFE. Are there any issues with using Outlook on pc's or remote access to email via smartphones?
  3. I'm looking to decommission our ageing Exchange server and move to the "Cloud" In Wales we have free access to O365 etc via HWB but i'm wondering what other welshies are doing ? Personally I like gmail/gsuite but don't wan't my personal opinions clouding my decision. Cheers Si
  4. Didn't enjoy this series at all, I think Capaldi has killed the Dr for me. Hopefully I can get back into the next series.
  5. Cmdlet's in exchange to globally delete emails without user interaction. Obviously only any good if mail is internal.
  6. I make my own, can never get a good burger out at a resturaunt. And the only time I had one from 5 guys it was just an expensive mcdonalds option, imo
  7. Worse than the original ? Dirty dancing, not the wendyball.
  8. Watching American Gods, not 100% sure whats going on every episode but it's getting clearer lol.
  9. Life - Alien esq type sci-fi / horror. Enjoyed it for what it is.
  10. I was advised to setup scan to FTP as a workaround.
  11. Have had same issues re: Konica printing, enabled scan to FTP as a workaround.
  12. John Wick 2 - good action movie
  13. Young guns - old but the Brat pack at their best!
  14. Ha it's all gone now
  15. Just had one of their boards installed after speaking to the guys at Bett. Got to say value for money and customer experience (before and during installation) has been excellent.
  16. As title, looking at securing our backups (primary school), not here every day so can't hot swap dives. So what are people going back to tape? Moving to online (off site), hybrid of everything? Thanks Si
  17. Shame there's nothing closer to south Wales, would of been nice to learn some more about GAPS.
  18. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - Really enjoyed, some proper laugh out loud moments early on. Logan - One of the best movies i've seen this year. Could of possibly been about 20 mins shorter though.
  19. Mirror of CM downloads - CyanogenMod Downloads - Mirror
  20. If your using TWRP i didn't think you needed the CM image? I may be wrong though lol. https://www.hacksandgeeks.com/single-post/2017/01/08/Install-Lineage-OS-141-On-Wileyfox-Swift-crackling - any good ?
  21. Still struggling with the Dr, have been unable to take to Capaldi at all.
  22. May be worth giving learnpad support a call, Pete or Kurt are the 2 top support lads there, i'm sure they will have you up and running in no time. Emailing takes an age.
  23. Can't help you with the older version sorry but you should be able to enroll using LP:EN:$yourenrolementnumber$ As for proxy, it should detect the system proxy.
  24. The decimo is a Learnpad device and as such comes with the learnpad app as part of the partition image. You can unlock the device and set the Android launcher as the default launcher. But I doubt you will find a flash file to remove the learnpad software completely. Si
  25. I searched floppotron
×
×
  • Create New...