Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

apoth0r

Members
  • Posts

    1,306
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by apoth0r

  1. 65% here, a few I didn't know, others I skimmed the question and answered stupidly
  2. Tut.
  3. Don't forget Axel, they've been pretty solid and relatively cheap compared with the first batch of Wyse devices. Also remember you aren't going to get a great deal of 'media' from them. Edit* That video scares me Joe (bad experiences with the N word)
  4. Edward M Gates CSU POMONA INSTRUCTIONAL FACULTY - ACADEMIC YEAR $8,446.00 (2009) $100,190.00 (2008) $97,892.00 (2007) That's quite a pay drop, lol
  5. Have you had any similar offers for discount recently Dos_Box?
  6. Filtered by EMBC here ' Proxy Anonymiser '
  7. 2 years is a long time, you may be stuck with an ever increasing price on the toners themselves unable to break away from this 'contract'. I'd be very careful, nothing in life is free and certainly when it comes to companies getting into the education sector. Ring round and find out what it would cost you to find the same from someone offering a printer for a price.
  8. Would probably start with the users, security being quite high on the 'things to do' list for most establishments. (backup a close second which you have sorted)
  9. Blocked 'pornography' here (EMBC)
  10. Heating went on last night, we have hardly any wind at the moment but the air is getting towards bitter. Makes me lean towards a harsher one then last year!
  11. Doubt i'll get a snow day with my new job
  12. Of the 19 primary schools I have worked in in the East Midlands area over the past 6 years I have never seen a primary school with more than 2 servers (MIS/curriculum split)
  13. Get those metal brackets for under the desk, keeps everything tidy and reasonably easy to install too, you and the caretaker could boss it in a couple of hours.
  14. It's scare mongering time at the moment, front page of the local paper last night warned of 'terrorist alerts' that enabled parents to pull children off trips to large cities. It's becoming a little americanised for my liking, it's basically saying "we think someone is going to do something but we don't have enough intelligence to know where it is going to be" EVERYBODY PANIC!
  15. That's cracking
  16. It is very tight, would send me a bit crazy if i had to be in there for that long lol
  17. Can't help but think the coverage is there in case 'something happens'. Very happy for the miners and their families though, must have been a very difficult few months
  18. Can't wait for the cricket league dinner this Friday, going to get ratted whilst eating some 'reasonable' food. We also get to pick up our league champion trophey, wh00p wh00p
  19. Lee or Jon
  20. I found it took a long time and a fair few CV re-writes to get across the similarities and for someone to give me the opportunity. I've recently got a new job in the private sector and am looking forward to starting. Just make sure you tailor your CV for that application and ensure you put in examples of what you have done in relation to the job description. At least then you will have a chance of an interview, from there you can shine. All the best mate
  21. I bought L4D2 on steam last year at christmas and honestly, I haven't even downloaded it and played it. I think i need to sort that out tonight! Thanks for the reminder
  22. I gave mine a bit more RAM, even cooked a lovely breakfast afterwards too
  23. I'll have a word with the owner of the company and see if he can give you guys an update on here. I believe he used to be a member on here but i'll facebook him tonight for you
  24. Had a couple of sandwiches for break and now im stuck as to what to do for lunch lol Might have to stick a couple of quid in the cashless catering account and see what the food is like
×
×
  • Create New...