-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I'm quite lucky, we get that quite often here. -
He was the blood of the dragon, but now his fire has gone out. He was Aemon Targaryen. And now his watch is ended.
-
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
No, I don't want a cup of tea thanks. -
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
So, that will be three pounds twelve shillings and sixpence please. -
Hmmmm, time for a bacon sandwich methinks
-
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I said something similar to my OH the other night, there was a scene on TV where the cinema goers where all stood up at the end listening to the national anthem. -
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
OH - How was the footy darling? ME - We won and we're still top. -
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Can someone load another pool tape please? -
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I really love my job!- 369 replies
-
- 18
-
-
I just hope it's not their UK based helpdesk that's going as the Indian call centre is absolutely hopeless in my experience.
-
-
Yes, I've thought about a torch, however, the problem goes further than that, last year (or was it the year before), a 15/16 year old was beaten to the ground and had her trainers stolen in the park that I use so it's not somewhere I really want to be after dark.
-
I managed a 5k on Wednesday in 36:01 which is a slight improvement from 36:47 for my previous one. I hope to get another one under my belt tonight. I don't like running through the streets though ... the traffic fumes are horrible, the park isn't lit though so the roads it is for the time being.
-
-
For those who, like me, are not over familiar with photoshop, I came across this yesterday and it looks quite useful. He has a whole load of videos covering many aspects of photoshop and lightroom.
-
We have just been handed a DVD of Birchfield Food Tech software. As there isn't any record of a licence for it, I have tried their website and get a hosting page. A google search results in this page ... https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2140618 from June 2014. Looks like they have gone to the wall ( I can't say that I'm sorry).
-
email them, they may have them as well.
-
I've used Amazon in the past for LCD panels and keyboards. Is this what you're after? ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/DELL-Latitude-E5530-Right-Hinge/dp/B01IPB8H5A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1478614200&sr=8-3&keywords=Dell+E5530
-
My partner doesn't like HD for her soaps, she complains that it shows up all the skin blemishes and spots too much.
-
I put this on our sky planner to record a few days ago as I knew i'd be out. I gets home and OH says, I put Planet Earth to record for you but it said it was recording twice so I had to delete one. Yep! She had cancelled the HD recording and recorded it in SD. Looks like I'll have to download it and give her yet another lesson in how to operate the sky planner!!
-
Went out with OH on Friday night, her first run after a chest infection, we managed 4k but her breathing was awful and she had to stop and walk quite a few times. I'm sure it will get better though.
-
Drone Racing is now on Sky Sports Mix (no sports subscription needed). Drone Racing is a futuristic racing phenomenon that is coming to Sky Sports | News | Sky Sports
-
I have a Nikon D80 with 2 lenses .. a Nikon 18-70mm and a Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 EX DG APO Macro. Oh yes and my trusty iPhone 6s.
-
I watched this the other night ... Travelling Light - Charlie Waite's Photography Masterclass - Charlie Waite Photography Great insight into using a compact camera and what can be achieved (I still like my DSLR though).
