-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
It's a good job you kept the books as only (I think) 3 of the Belgariad are available on Kindle ... as I found out to my cost.
-
Watched ANNE this week on ITV, even after all these years it's still an emotional (and angry) watch.
-
Belt..
-
As a change from my normal stuff, I'm currently reading "The Life-Changing Magic of Sheds" by Henry Cole. Well worth a read (Especially for a certain someone on here).
-
-
Re-reading The Belgariad (again ... must be about the 3rd time). Makes for a more interesting read having just read the two Belgarath and Polgara stand alone books.
-
Green.
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Local pharmacies seem to have more slots than the big centres. -
Elbow.
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
That could be Leicester as that's what I've had to do. -
Bacon.
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Just had an email from LCFC requiring me to pre-register to confirm that I've read the new entry regulations for future matches under Plan B and to make sure I bring along the correct documentation/Covid pass to the games. No different to how they've been doing it all season then ... Proof of double jab required before you're allowed in the stadium. -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I must have been one of the lucky ones as I had the AZ back in the spring, never felt the needle go in, had no side effects whatsoever, same for dose 2. Booster left me with a slight ache in my arm but no more than with any other jab but again, no side effects. -
chairman
-
Speech recognition software for access arrangements
HarryMonkey replied to Optimus_Primal's topic in Educational IT Jobs
Wrong thread methinks. -
A private company providing IT support for (mainly) small and primary schools.
-
Hi folks, I'm back! After an absence of a year or so (with the occasional dip in and out), I'm back ... back here and back working in education again (although not directly for a school). Has much happened whilst I've been away?
-
I spent a weekend in the Solent sailing on a yacht similar to the Beneteau in the last pic. Fantastic weekend. Back on topic ... Had a walk around our local park with the camera club on Tuesday. I'll dig out a few images when I get a mo.
-
These are brilliant. I do enjoy a good steam fair.
-
Nice
-
Indeed it was. Old Warden lends itself very well to retro scenes as it's a grass airfield with no intrusive buildings etc. The re-enactors do a great job of getting the uniform right.
-
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Our local cash converters has a sign in the window saying that if you don't want to wear a mask they will have to take your temperature. In the small print at the bottom it informs you that they only have rectal thermometers so make your choice wisely. -
Private
-
