-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Apparently I have a hoard of unmade Airfix (and such like) kits. I prefer it to be a stash. Put aside for when I retire.
-
Camera
-
(need) cleaning
-
Bearer
-
Just popped down to my car and the temp on the display screen reads 38. Gonna be warm when I leave at 4 ... black car, black steering wheel.
- 183 replies
-
- met office
- red warning
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
There's a butchers shop in London that's selling panda sausages. I just heard a woman ask for two.
-
Well that really does take the biscuit. (PS ... Well done).
-
Best interactive TVs nowadays?
HarryMonkey replied to PotNoodleTech's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Clevertouch here. -
No, I can live with that. I enjoy a pineapple fritter with my fish and chips too.
-
Reddit Post: Server Room Next to Classroom
HarryMonkey replied to Bedders's topic in Physical Security
Had that here, except they took the cpu as well! -
I'm afraid that for me, white chocolate falls into the same category as Marmite and salad cream ... not fit for human consumption.
-
Got to be chocolate chip
-
Bodger
-
A farmer and his brand new bride were riding home from the chapel in a wagon pulled by a team of horses, when the older horse stumbled. The farmer said, "That's once." A little further along, the poor old horse stumbled again. The farmer said, "That's twice." After a little, while the poor old horse stumbled again. The farmer didn't say anything, but reached under the seat, pulled out a shotgun and shot the horse. His brand new bride yelled, telling him, "That was an awful thing to do." The farmer said, "That's once."
-
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
My ex next door neighbour used to grow carrots in a big old square sink. Once they got to a suitable size, if my westie escaped into his garden she would pull the carrots out by the leaves and scoff as many as she could before getting caught. -
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
B+Q do big builder's buckets for about £1, these are great for growing spuds in. Plant at 2 different levels. -
Obscure
-
Top Gun style callsigns for IT techs, like the fighter pilots we are
HarryMonkey replied to jthompson's topic in General Chat
3Key BIOS EffTwelve -
Head .
-
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Not in the NHS it's not with their Bradford score accumulating points and possible sanctions. -
Bees .
-
Deadhead
-
I currently have a couple of these and have been pleased with them. I'm sure that they can be got cheaper. https://www.cclonline.com/xu2792hsu-b1-iiyama-prolite-xu2792hsu-monitor-27-inch-1920-x-1080-full-hd-ips-panel-black/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwJuVBhCAARIsAOPwGAQ4kQTezEtJrApiRzLeckKBZqVE54jJNdZOjF3HGSED25h9jv5vMNsaAinREALw_wcB
-
Still Crazy (1998). (Amazon Prime to rent) Fame, fortune and fornication drove the British rock band in the '70s until a divine end. 20 years later, Strange Fruit reunites and goes on a tour with ups and downs on the continent. With Jimmy Nail, Timothy Spall, Billy Connolly and a host of others. Really funny (well I thought so anyway).
