-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Errrm!
-
Two fish in a tank. One says to the other - you drive, I'll man the guns.
-
I believe it will be 20 episodes too. (2 lots of 10 presumably).
-
For anyone who missed it 1st time round (or wants to watch it again), SKY are re-running Manifest. first episode screened last night.
-
It seems very weird referring to "The King" rather than to "Prince Charles".
-
I use Tapo plugs and bulbs. I use them via Alexa and it's nice to be able to come in at night with both hands full of shopping and tell Alexa to put the lights on. There is a Tapo app that I can use when Alexa get the hump and wont do what I tell her.
-
Good luck and enjoy life
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
It;s easily done. -
Plenty of laughs to be had here ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-62626292
-
-
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
-
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
Are they? I'm not. -
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
-
Bangers And Cash ??
-
Try and find Shed and Buried. That should just about finish you off
-
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
Freeze bread in separate bags with just (say) 4 slices, that way you can just defrost what you need rather than the whole loaf. If you're making sarnies, you can make them with frozen bread, you don't have to wait for it to thaw out. -
How many more could be saved by pedestrians tearing themselves away from their phones for just a few seconds when crossing a road. They'll learn a lot more by looking where they're going rather than at their screen.
-
I have started mainly with aircraft. I have a few tanks and cars in the stash as well as a couple of locos. I used to have a huge amount of 3 rail when I was a kid. Sold it all when I moved out from home. I had some N gauge a few years ago but, again, that got sold prior to a move. Have a look at Roger Hance on YouTube, he has some great garden wildlife photography videos.
-
Very sad news. A truly great entertainer This has genuinely reduced me to tears.
-
I like spending time outdoors too and where you take your binoculars, I take my camera. I'm lucky in that I leave near to the RSPB reserve at Sandy and enjoy the walks around there.
-
I got to thinking that we spend a lot of time on here talking about work so I thought we might just find some time to talk about what else we have to entertain us ... Hobbies. Apart from a model railways thread that faded away a year ago and a 6 year old modellers thread, oh, and the photographers one, I couldn't find anything. I developed, nay, rekindled a childhood interest in model kits during lockdown and have since joined our local model club. I would like to take an interest in model railways but unfortunately don't have the space. My other main interest is photography ... more drain on the resources (much to my OH's disgruntlement). Ok, so lets forget about work now and again and have some conversations about what else we like to do.
-
I've heard good things about this (haven't used it myself though) ... https://posterbooking.com/
-
Nothing
-
Radcliffe
