Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. Nope, Olympus OM1 DSLR with 60mm macro lens.
  2. I have a single bluebell growing in the middle of my lawn ... EDIT: That's interesting ... It has turned on its side
  3. Cadbury chocolate fingers dipped in Branston Pickle MMmmmm
  4. 4. No sugar Thanks
  5. It was very draughty on the beach in Lanzarote last week too
  6. I had a Renault 17 back in the mid 80s. It was fast and yellow and great to drive. Then I blew the head gasket and that was the end of that.
  7. I played that one a few years ago, phoned the site team and told them there was a leak in the staff toilet.
  8. Very sad news I saw him live in Northampton many years ago as Lily savage and was one of the funniest shows I've seen.
  9. I stayed at the Premier Inn next to Prince Regent station last summer and the lift at the station was out of order. Ended up getting a bus to Canning Town on the way home and getting the DLR from there rather than carry a heavy suitcase up loads of stairs.
  10. No links for where/how to apply ???
  11. Wow! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-65017575
  12. I'm beginning to think that as a wildlife eatery we've been blacklisted.
  13. My OH works on the wards in an NHS hospital and they have been told now that mask wearing is optional!
  14. Here's one I prepared earlier (snake and pygmy) and yes, it was a proper pie not just a lid on a dish.
  15. Steak and Kidney for me, plenty of gravy and nice crispy pastry. or Bramley Apple pie swimming in red hot custard. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (Drools in a Homer like fashion).
  16. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. I have tried and tried and eventually given up. It just flatly refuses to connect to the school's wifi. Works fine from a hotspot via my phone. Ring's customer service advice was to reboot our Internet router. This is clearly a device that is for domestic use only. (A bit like their customer service dept). (And that's before we even start on GDPR). PS Don't do it.
  17. They are owned by The Key Group who are in the process of buying Integris from RM so they will have Arbor, Scholarpack and Integris all under the same umbrella.
  18. Having just moved we've got our energy bills/supplier to sort out. We are currently being supplied by the people that had the contract prior to us moving in (OVO). They've just given me a quote to remain as the supplier and I was amazed that based on their figures that they've quoted, my December bill would have been around £95 cheaper than with our previous supplier (EON). I guess we'll be changing supplier then.
  19. And it's in the comms cupboard.
  20. Thanks for this, I just looked these up, might have to invest once we get all settled in and sorted. (maybe with the solar panel if funds permit).
  21. Having finally got a garden, with a bird feeder and a table, both with food, it would be rather nice if the birds stopped by now and again!
×
×
  • Create New...