Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICT_GUY

Members
  • Posts

    2,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICT_GUY

  1. My new fav is the Ak47 with suppressor and AOG scope, deadly at any range, the shock impact of even wild fire seems to stun enemies and the spray and pray at close range is as good as a shot gun. Combined with warlord pro, flash grenades and scavenger pro you can have a lot of fun. Currently I am working on Ghost pro which looks to be worth a giggle.
  2. Octopus is not strange, its a regular friday night snack in my house.
  3. By 2015 the 360 will be a long way behind the times. Though I have to say the FPS games out on it at the moment are pretty damn good considering the limited hardware. 512MB ram has to seriously impact the scale of games. I hope the next gen will go for a minimum spec of say 4gigs of ram with 1 GB of dedicated video memory. Possibly with 6 cores. This today would be considered an average good PC spec, in 5 years it will be bargain basement crud. When the xbox 360 came out it was on par with a mid range PC, now it is bargain basement crud. I have two xboxes at home though, the second upstairs just as a media extender for watching films and listening to music in bed.
  4. Update. Three have switched over to the orange network. In Weymouth this means no signal for maybe 2 - 4 months. I was two months into my contract with three, out of a a 24mnth contract. (my wife also) we complained about the signal problems, got the phones unlocked, one months refund on our bill and the contract cancelled. So we now have two brand new unlocked desires that cost us around £40 each. This is the second long contract that we have terminated and kept the phone with three in the past 4 years.
  5. Way way too powerful, with out stealth there is no way of taking them down.
  6. http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/edugeek/organic_fuel.png One of the worst puns ever
  7. I have wanted to try it for a long while
  8. Its magic fairy dust sprinkled over an expensive box of tricks.
  9. No better way to tell your heart that you hate it.
  10. I only play multiplayer btw. I like of the new innovative stuff, the upgrades to weapons are good. I am not sure if its a better game to MW2, though this may be because I am so used to MW2. I am not convinced on the maps either, the graphics are also a little ugly at times. Time will tell.
  11. I love my desire, best app would be vignette , its an awesome photo app for mimicking all sorts of effects.
  12. MW2 I prestiged within 21 days and am back up to level 70. We have kids in year 6 who have prestiged 10 times.
  13. My eyes my eyes, please pass me the eye bleach!
  14. The reg script works like a dream, you will have to refresh the desktop after running the script.
  15. Super noodles every lunch time, 30p per day and there is actually nothing bad or good in them. They taste ok and fill you up well. I eat proper food the rest of the week.
  16. That's soooo bad.
  17. It is probably an angry spirit, have you tried an exorcism?
  18. You should never talk to the police, or volunteer information. The more your give the more they can use against you. There has been a fair bit of research into this. Police powers
  19. Awesome
  20. I have injurries that play up from 20 years ago, my left shoulder is giving me gip at the moment. My back is just a warzone.
  21. I knew of a fellow prison officer who was very very into body building who managed to detach his bicep from the bone.
  22. OUCH. I remember last time I tried to swim through cramp of all things. My body punished me with not being able to walk for 2 days after that. So is the muscle torn or something even worse?
  23. Nothing annoys me more than companies not giving prices, contact us for a quote is so annoying, usually because of the number of zeros in the price. Nice looking software though, I may be tempted to trial the lite version.
  24. As for the innocent not having anything to fear.
  25. A fifty character password would probably be a phrase or a easily remembered sequence from a well known set of characters. Example would be say using PI to pick a word from each consecutive page of the bible and using the first letter of that word. Essentially a very random appearing password (virtually uncrackable) that you can reproduce without ever having to write anything down. Any book would do and any number.
×
×
  • Create New...