network41
Members-
Posts
455 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by network41
-
Ask ChatGPT to write it for you , worth a try , even if it just points you in the right direction
-
Came in this morning and guess what , its working again.
-
When I try to see emails caught in Quarantine I just get "Failed to Load Data . Please try Again" I have been trying for nearly a week now. Anybody else got this issue ?. Ohthing showing in M365 Health to say there is an issue.
-
+1 for Pugh , used them for years . Very knowledgeable team
-
What engine / model is it ,
-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68204488
-
Similar -ish issue here. One user affected. Every morning he have to go into his AD account and reinput the groups he should be a member of. Only thing that runs overnight that I think it is . is the Salander sync. They are looking in to this for us.
-
The French word “lanière” translates to strap, and this was eventually adapted into “lanyard”.
-
I use Chat GPT to help me with this sort of stuff, Due to the fact I am rubbish at PS
-
Yarn +2
-
Wonde, now charging £360 per year but you don't need it.
network41 replied to chazzy2501's topic in Cloud Services
Thankyou @Jawloms- 54 replies
-
- double dip
- mis
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Help migrating a Hyper V Vm to another Host
network41 replied to maxrebo's topic in How do you do....it?
Maybe this https://www.cryer.co.uk/brian/windows/hyper-v-server/help_migration_failed_credentials_supplied_not_recognised_0x8009030D.htm -
We have Riello UPS , work fine no issues . Had them about ten years batteries repaced 5 years ago as part of support contract
-
Why , just why would someone do this [Cut down the Sycamore Gap tree]
network41 replied to network41's topic in General Chat
16 year old boy arrested for chopping down the tree FFS -
Sticking with my 12 , does what i need
-
Mike Yarwood, comedian and impersonator, dies aged 82
network41 replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
Classic, many childhood memories of Saturday night TV -
This might help https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/27817916/roo-temp-files.html
-
O365 A3 Licencing, what to disable for Students
network41 replied to Warwick_Tech's topic in Licensing Questions
Microsoft Kaizala is being retired , MS want s everyone to use Teams instead https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/business/microsoft-kaizala -
Looks like its back up , didn't login though
-
VMWare - How to add additional spare to the HDD
network41 replied to leewakelam's topic in Thin Client and Virtual Machines
Are there any snapshots attached to this disk. I don't use VMWare any more but I think you might need to delete the snapshot first. But , as I say I haven't used VMWare for some time so please do check first -
Windows 10 Update KB5023696 = Windows Explorer Unstable
network41 replied to debbiegrif's topic in Windows 10
No issues here -
Moved from On prem years ago to cloud. No problems and migrating is simple
-
How to image a surface pro to our version of windows?
network41 replied to kennysarmy's topic in How do you do....it?
We have a few UNI adapters they work fine , no problems at all (bought from Amazon)
