Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

network41

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by network41

  1. Pugh ask for Ceri she is brill
  2. We had a few initially that did this . Found out that if we changed the email address to the user account address it worked: instead of asmith@ try smitha@ , might not be the problem but worth a try
  3. That is one brilliant poem , WELL DONE (Just seen it on HuffPost as well)
  4. Crete https://www.lothiankongcrete.com/
  5. I thought it was free for non-commercial use !!
  6. Team Viewer
  7. Thanks everyone , I am just reading all the guff to make sure it will do virus/malware/zero day blah blah etc etc protection Thanks again
  8. We are looking at moving away from SOPHOS due to the price. Has anybody done this. Is anybody using ESET and if so aare you happy with eperformance/price etc Thanks in advance
  9. Portugal to win !!
  10. If he is using Outlook you could set up a rule I think , moving the emails in to separate folders
  11. Try hillscomponents I have used them i the past
  12. In "Options" "Automatic Approvals" click on the advanced tab and you can configure wsus updates
  13. Keith Chegwin: Television presenter dies aged 60 - BBC News
  14. Computer science GCSE in disarray after tasks leaked online - BBC News
  15. Our reception just called me asking if I wanted to speak to Joe Bloggs from Misco !!! eh no thanks
  16. Done , good luck
×
×
  • Create New...