Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

network41

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by network41

  1. Had Reillo's in my last place ,some pretty big ones in the server rooms and smaller switch cabinet ones . Very reliable
  2. Just tried it and yes the 3x3 doesn't do anything. Then again I've never used it before so don't know if it ever worked
  3. We pulled the plug on HUB at the very last minute , it didn't deliver what we expected and we have just gone back to PASS for now. Very annoying. IMHO Hub is not ready yet needs a lot more work . HUB is NOT the new PASS it is more user friendly for teaching staff but thats about it
  4. I have just updated our Cert on our DC . All laptops etc can join the WiFi without any problems. However none of our Chromebooks can. I am very new to Google Admin/Workspace stuff so any assistance would be very much appreciated.
  5. Wondering if anyone has moved from PASS to HUB or indeed are using HUB. Any experiences good or bad would be very useful
  6. Sadly passed away , not that old either https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/c9326rq1509t
  7. I cant seem to login , what issues are you having ?
  8. +1 for Pugh used them for years at my last school
  9. Anybody used the above ? , thoughts good or bad
  10. This worked for me , might not be what you were looking for : https://www.netsupportsoftware.com/
  11. We use this , our exams officer loves it https://safeexambrowser.org/news_en.html
  12. Broadband supplier goes in to Administration https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/major-uk-broadband-provider-goes-bust-as-customers-told-cancel-direct-debits-immediately/ar-AA1VNNNl?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=6985c37d99954113bb2b3770f1fe6293&ei=29
  13. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/articles/c0q4kkpedw4o
  14. Maybe just me , but a quick read of the job spec looks like they want a IT manager and a DataManager rolled in to one , for two schools.
  15. Thanks Sally apologies for not getting back. We don't use SIMS however I did manage to resolve the issue
  16. Many thanks for the reply @howartp , that's the format I am using. When I try to upload it using the Sync tool it fails and tells me "The number of deleted pupils is greater than the maximum delete threshold and the upload was aborted." I have a ticket open with them explaining that I am just wanting to add one pupil gggrrrhhh , not delete anything
  17. New to PP , can anyone and I mean anyone show me an example of how a csv file has to be formatted to upload some new pupils. I am going mad trying to do something as simple as upload a file. Please help. I tried PP support who told me to use the sync tool , it only works with SIMS and we use PASS.
  18. I am trying to do a manual upload to Parentpay using a csv file but it fails. Parentpay support less than useless. Does anybody know the correct format this csv should be in. Total newbie to Parentpay BTW
  19. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c39x3jpv8lyo
  20. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2xx998102o
×
×
  • Create New...