Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

network41

Members
  • Posts

    455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by network41

  1. Ask ChatGPT to write it for you , worth a try , even if it just points you in the right direction
  2. Came in this morning and guess what , its working again.
  3. When I try to see emails caught in Quarantine I just get "Failed to Load Data . Please try Again" I have been trying for nearly a week now. Anybody else got this issue ?. Ohthing showing in M365 Health to say there is an issue.
  4. +1 for Pugh , used them for years . Very knowledgeable team
  5. What engine / model is it ,
  6. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68204488
  7. Truly was a great of the golden era , and I am old enough to remember watching these games on TV , in black and white mind you.
  8. Similar -ish issue here. One user affected. Every morning he have to go into his AD account and reinput the groups he should be a member of. Only thing that runs overnight that I think it is . is the Salander sync. They are looking in to this for us.
  9. The French word “lanière” translates to strap, and this was eventually adapted into “lanyard”.
  10. I use Chat GPT to help me with this sort of stuff, Due to the fact I am rubbish at PS
  11. Maybe this https://www.cryer.co.uk/brian/windows/hyper-v-server/help_migration_failed_credentials_supplied_not_recognised_0x8009030D.htm
  12. We have Riello UPS , work fine no issues . Had them about ten years batteries repaced 5 years ago as part of support contract
  13. 16 year old boy arrested for chopping down the tree FFS
  14. Sycamore Gap tree at Hadrian's Wall cut down by 'vandals'
  15. Sticking with my 12 , does what i need
  16. Classic, many childhood memories of Saturday night TV
  17. This might help https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/27817916/roo-temp-files.html
  18. Microsoft Kaizala is being retired , MS want s everyone to use Teams instead https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/business/microsoft-kaizala
  19. Looks like its back up , didn't login though
  20. Are there any snapshots attached to this disk. I don't use VMWare any more but I think you might need to delete the snapshot first. But , as I say I haven't used VMWare for some time so please do check first
  21. Moved from On prem years ago to cloud. No problems and migrating is simple
  22. We have a few UNI adapters they work fine , no problems at all (bought from Amazon)
×
×
  • Create New...