-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
My spelling sorry for the thread title
-
What Software? Classroom management
round2it replied to ste1988's topic in Network and Classroom Management
If you tell lanschool you are migrating from a competetor you get it even cheaper. Your not locked in to support either -
as it happens that's the one I was looking at
-
Its been 9 years since I have purchased any so not sure how the tech might have changed. I would prefer if the splitter worked with windows media player windows 7 to play dvds as my current ones do not work. but it is not essential as I have installed vlc player that gets round this issue. Thanks in advance
-
found is Protection & Security for Self-Service Kiosk Terminals and Digital Signage Player PCs: FrontFace Lockdown Tool for Windows it is free also it can replace the shell with wordwpad exactly what I need you can change the shell to anything you like removes ctrl alt del and shuts the sound off too on my first attempt I locked myself out of the machine oops but if you go into safemode with command prompt you can run the software to remove the settings no big issue really. hope it helps someone else out
-
Disk failure on Buffalo TerraStation - Replacing disk
round2it replied to jonathon28's topic in Hardware
+1 for Seagate drives are bad over 1tb our buffalo terastation is now sat in a cupboard doing nothing did not trust it (Seagate drives) must get it going again with some new drives -
what I do here is surname and first initial if we have 2 of the same we use the first three letters of the firstname eg smithj and smithjac then I store the students in the year of intake NI2015 ni2014 this has worked well for many years no messing around with the year they are in. 2pence worth
-
Not sure why im here at this time.
-
How would you lock down a windows 7 pc so that the only thing a student can do is use word pad as a dumb word processor. Just want to get ready for the next set of exams as i know this will come up. What i come up with so far Was thinking of setting the shell to wordpad.exe Gpos to let only wordpad run Could do with steady state but thats for xp
-
Trip down memory lane The days when an os setup fit on a couple of floppys A friend of mine run Spidersoft He wrote software for the arc Did my work experience at a repair company that had arcs just so i could blag a copy of risc os 3
-
what licences do I need ERA etc to be legal (new to role)
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Licensing Questions
After a 30 second scan does this mean state schools are covered by the government. -
thanks for that I was going to look at the sigs
-
do you redirect app data FN-GM I have the issue of any view changes and signatures not saving due to appdata not being redirected
-
I was wanting to spuce up our mrbs booking system with a little css has anyone got a theme they might like to share. The CSS book is on the shelf and I can not force myself to pick it up and read it. (LAZY)
-
subscribed very interested
-
with youtube I have found that this happens when you do not have any speakers or headphones connected
-
Hey mattx free training software clickbait its like sending an all staff email with the subject free resources.
-
Same stuff happens for fms change printer and then back again
