Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I'm Kerry, business administrator for a group (of 3) schools in Liverpool.

 

New to FMS so joined here for tips and advice on stuff like "is it really so limiting or are those annoying limitations, instead, my ignorance"?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Long time lurker and entered the world of IT as a Tech in a school. Have managed to solve many issues with the posts on here and I hope I can return the favour!
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Long time lurker and entered the world of IT as a Tech in a school. Have managed to solve many issues with the posts on here and I hope I can return the favour!

 

:welcome:

 

everyone is welcome

 

p.e. there are 'other' threads as well - some are reputed to contain jokes

Posted
Long time lurker and entered the world of IT as a Tech in a school. Have managed to solve many issues with the posts on here and I hope I can return the favour!

 

Welcome! It's always good when people step out of the shadows and sign up. :)

 

Pull up a chair, grab a hobnob and don't pay too much attention to @mikeprice's jokes.

They might scare you off ;)

  • Thanks 2
Posted
Welcome! It's always good when people step out of the shadows and sign up. :)

 

Pull up a chair, grab a hobnob and don't pay too much attention to @mikeprice's jokes.

They might scare you off ;)

 

Dunno what you are on about :rolleyes:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello all, asking for a friend

 

Do I know anyone who can fix laptops as a matter of urgency or can advise

 

She fed hers coffee this morning and weirdly it's just not working anymore?

Any ideas would be great and I’ll pass them on. Thanks in hope [emoji51]

  • 1 month later...
Posted
As has already been mentioned in Discord, and before it makes its way over here, I am not the same person as @Atky despite Atky being an anagram of Katy.
Posted
@Katy I'm pretty sure it's the other way round as I was here first :p

 

I mean.... technically I joined in 2008 with an account whose details I can't remember and which rarely posted...

Posted
Hi, I'm Elfdaughter, also known as Elfy, also known as Averil in the boring, mundane world, and I'm an IT support tech newbie!

 

Welcome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...