Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello All :D

 

I'm Bex and I'm the sole IT Technician, Data Manager and Timetabler at a secondary school, as you can tell I'm always busy!! :)

 

Wow! That's ridiculous!

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Hi

 

I'm Laura, I'm a data manager and timetabler at a large secondary in Birmingham. Nice to meet you all.

 

You also have the best EduGeek name. :p

  • Thanks 3
Posted (edited)

@X-13 Surely not, I bet there's some better ones somewhere. I did spend quite a lot of time thinking of something pun-tastic though :D

 

@CAM - thank you, I had no idea that forum even existed. Just had a quick look - yes, it's full of all the exciting things about my job!

Edited by Sods_Laur
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Hi, I've been on the forum for a week or so but just saw this thread so thought I'd better say hello.

 

My name is Guy, I've been in my current role as ICT Manager in a South East London primary school for a month now, before that I was a LEA Computer engineer and before that I was a system builder for a high street shop, all in all I've been in I.T for 18 years. I've got little or no qualifications to say I can do what I do but I've always got new jobs on the standard of my knowledge and work.

 

I've known about Edugeek for a while but never signed up, it has been invaluable when searching for solutions to problems, so thank you all for your wonderful help in the past and I hope that I can contribute to this wealth of expertise in the future.

  • Thanks 3
Posted

Hi All.

New member. I've been visiting edugeek over the years but never really registered. Thought i might as well. Currently an IT Technician at a secondary school. Got an interview coming up which i will need some help. :)

 

cheers,

 

B_A

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Hey!

 

This is my first post on Edugeek, I was convinced by the boss to get on here.

 

So here I am.

 

Hi Tom, and welcome :)

Tell your boss he is a wise man!

Posted
I'm Michael, graphic designer and printed at Designs N Print here in Atlanta, GA.

 

Hey!

 

This is my first post on Edugeek, I was convinced by the boss to get on here.

 

So here I am.

Hello and welcome to you both :welcome: :)

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

I am new to SIMs and the Data Manager role in the Reigate/Redhill area (though I have 15 years IT experience as a Cobol programmer and an Application Support Analyst so am no stranger to databases.................). Seems every question I have so far is on this forum somewhere so thank you already for being the font of all knowledge. Looking forward to sharing inane questions with you in the coming weeks and months :-)

 

Databird

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...