Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
These battery puns are currently just awful. Can we all take some time off to recharge?

 

with this sort of thread you have to take the UPS and the downs.

  • Thanks 2
Posted
Watt a terrible pun, wire we carrying on like this?

 

You are a bright spark. ;) After reading this thread I am insulated from shocking puns now.

Posted
Should've gone with "We've made enough puns faraday, I reckon."

 

That's a bit negative, perhaps I should have put an 'alternate-ending' on my reply. I will conduct myself out for now and switch to another thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...