Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
drinking this all in at the Milky Bar.

 

Is that the place out over the other side of the Galaxy? I've heard it's not nice in there - walking in there and trying to bring up the wrong Topic in conversation seems to bring up a lot of Snickers from the patrons. You can hear them Wispa when you walk in.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Is that the place out over the other side of the Galaxy? I've heard it's not nice in there - walking in there and trying to bring up the wrong Topic in conversation seems to bring up a lot of Snickers from the patrons. You can hear them Wispa when you walk in.

 

Yeah, especially the men from Mars and the women from Vice Versas. I heard they can be quite rotten about your teeth.

  • Thanks 2
Posted
Yeah, especially the men from Mars and the women from Vice Versas. I heard they can be quite rotten about your teeth.

 

Not only that - They're notorious for stealing pets. I heard of a Yorkie going missing recently - there's apparently a Bounty on the perpetrators.

  • Thanks 3
Posted
we're getting Allsorts for Sher, bert all you Smarties need to (gob)stop After Eight on Sundae - Time to Rolo-ver to a Crisp new thread.
  • Thanks 2
Posted
....... or perhaps it wanted a night out on the tiles..........

 

Cud be - the only udder option I can think of is that it's trying to be like high land cattle.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...