Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Socktober 2015. FREE SOCKS for all entrants. Win an i7 NUC from VeryPC


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm in, you probably have my details lying around somewhere...

 

Edit: Hang on! Don't you mean Stocktob3r? :p

Edited by sparkeh
  • Thanks 2
Posted
Don't you mean Stocktob3r? :p

Actually, this would be Stock4ber if we're counting (which obviously I am).

 

The 4 doesn't really fit in very gracefully though does it? Thankfully, since we've switched to the 'Sock' pun we can jump back a couple of numerals and go with Sock2ber instead.

 

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!![/shouty]

 

Al

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Actually, this would be Stock4ber if we're counting (which obviously I am).

 

The 4 doesn't really fit in very gracefully though does it? Thankfully, since we've switched to the 'Sock' pun we can jump back a couple of numerals and go with Sock2ber instead.

 

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!!![/shouty]

 

Al

Gah! I am stuck in the past :S

 

Sock2ber it is!

 

Also be good to add to the growing VeryPC sock collection, they are all so comfy :)

Posted

YESSSS!

I'm so glad I came into school today and read this...

 

Honestly, I'm a little worried at how happy this has made me - even more so than when I saw the 'life size' R2D2 made out of LEGO at the LEGO shop in Disneyland...;)

  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

You know who I am.

 

And you should have my address.

 

Send me all the stuff.

 

Obligatory pony image.

 

1441191693618.jpg

 

I was half expecting this to be "techs only" and not be allowed to enter.

Edited by X-13
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
I was half expecting this to be "techs only" and not be allowed to enter.

It wouldn't be Socktober without @X-13 !

 

We had to change the rules just for you basically. If you want to play the system, get a really niche job and you'll probably be the only entrant next year:

Socktober 2016 (5ocktober): For registered Unicorn Hoof Polishers on EduGeek ONLY.

 

Al

Edited by VeryPC
  • Thanks 4
Posted (edited)
Professional or amateur?? We need clarification!!

Professional of course. We need entrants with budget to spend! Whaddaya think this is - some sort of lark about?

 

Al

 

Legal clarification 1: Socktober is some sort of lark about.

Legal clarification 2: You don't need to be a Professional to enter Socktober.

Edited by VeryPC
Posted (edited)
It wouldn't be Socktober without @X-13 !

 

We had to change the rules just for you basically. If you want to play the system, get a really niche job and you'll probably be the only entrant next year:

Socktober 2016 (5ocktober): For registered Unicorn Hoof Polishers on EduGeek ONLY.

 

Al

 

Depending on if it goes well on Monday [and again on Friday], then I'm back in the game.

Edited by X-13
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...