Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. oi! It say's I'm a D1ckhead, whereas in fact I am Hella Coooooooooo
  2. My step brother has one: "Tell your t'ts to stop looking at my eyes" (sorry for uncleanliness) But Engrish have some brilliant dodgy translations on theirs http://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2009/07/no-girls-tshirt.jpg Engrish calendars, t-shirts, mugs, books, etc. at the Engrish.com Store!
  3. sales monkey: Hello, Bobby here, just thought I'd touch base, see if you need any thing.... me: WOT?...... *hangs up*
  4. dont you lose all the updates and stuff like pics/info for new books if you dont pay support?
  5. you better be ultra specific too. This happened to my mate and I dont know what end of the stick they got, but they must have assumed he meant the email address (his one which had been hacked) was the one doing the hacking, so they closed it! Took him about 2 weeks to get it back, by then he gibbed them off for gmail...
  6. Hi, I have the devizes room booking system and been using hassle free for a while until we decided to create a dedicated DC and demote the server that it was on. Since then the authentication doesnt work, I have it ticked in IIS.(not changed any settings just demoted server). If I just enable basic authentication the windows login box appears andf they can login. It seems that the room booking software is trying to authenticate with the server it's on which it cant do as it's not a DC? I have read up on this and it appears to be a common problem... ideas? Cheers
  7. Ricky Gervais cos Karl Pilkington is a stupid genius! podcasts and XFM shows are a must!
  8. It's a load of hot air if you ask me! c'mon....
  9. In Florence one day walking about with a couple of pals when we walk past a shop called Homosapien when one of my friends said: "You can't call a shop that!" My other friend and I looked at each other, then the shop and asked why? "Cos you just cant, you know, wierd and that.." to which it suddenly dawned on us that he had confused Homosapien with Homosexual!
  10. Little sister one day mentioned "I like the tuna, but not the fish". I dont know what she was thinking!
  11. you'll get out of this easy. Most objections to parking tickets go our way (over 90% i think someone on the radio said, might have been Martyn of money saving expert.)
  12. I enjoy the occasional Tramps Banquet; 3 litres of cheap cider in the local park, preferably Devon Village, obviously pronounced french to give it some class.
  13. It's a gorgeous day, get yer chuffin' roof down! we only have about 5 good days of sunshine a year. what a waste.
  14. Found a festivals in France and spain, july, both with fairly decent lineups, but for less than £100! (there are probably many similar to be found elsewhere in Europe too.) English festivals are seriously taking p1$$ with their prices. they can do one.
  15. I was quoting Spinal Tap, I have seen that film a whole bunch of times! "how much more black can it be, and the answer is none. None more black." Genius.
  16. But why dont you just make 10 louder?
  17. Ramones = Genius.
  18. That's brilliant! Like when parents say they're going to call the police when the kids wont go to bed.
  19. anyone ever seen this beer in the shops? Used to sell it at a pub I frequent but they stopped doing it ages ago. No sign of any sellers online.
  20. samething with overdraft. hello mr credit card. Darn and Blast!
  21. Hella coooo!
  22. Ner, Can only go as fast as my/my passangers feet will take us, dont be fooled by how fast the scenery goes by, top speed is about 8.
  23. I just dig my heels into the ground. But then again, I am Fred Flinstone.
  24. The colour of money never escapes my beady eye! arrrr
  25. I found a fiver in a bin at school once. Of course I kept it!
×
×
  • Create New...