Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. Did they approach you or did you advertise?
  2. odd jobs here and there, general support
  3. Im putting the word bout that if anyone is interested in working maybe 1 day a week to gain some experience, ping me over a cv or something and I will see what the head says.
  4. Hi Guys, Just wanted to know guys, do any of you have any college guys come in from college for a day or something to get some experience, as I am thinking of running somethink like that here. Thanks,
  5. Interactive Whiteboard Engineers, does anyone know of a company who deal with maintaining Interactive Whiteboard, Getting Parts etc
  6. Safe PC Disposal booked for 23rd
  7. Just mailed them
  8. LCWS wont take are kit as there van is too small and DNA cant pick anything up till 8th Jan I got 22x CRT screens, 2x printers and 1x PC
  9. LCWS dont like picking there phone up do they..................tried calling them 4 times this morning
  10. Gonna give LCWS and DNA a call today.
  11. wooooooooooooooooooooooow!! he gets my VOTE!!! NOT Get a grip people, just a voting trick!!!! I will be voting for someone else when the election coems around! and it wont be labour or conservatives!!
  12. I have a big office all to my self, 3 big racks, im next to the window though, get some fresh air.
  13. Network Manager! - I think he needs to learn how to apply permissions. Having a seperate network is a crazy idea imo
  14. Pay looks good
  15. Question, the kids need access to hotmail.co.uk and hotmail.com (dont ask why) they can get too the login page but then when it goes to a sub domain like, login.hotmail.com it gets blocked, now if I add *.hotmail.com it should unblock shouldnt it?
  16. Southwark (East Dulwich)
  17. Hi Guys, After being here a good few weeks now I've come across alot of old\not used equipment, are there any companies who would take away this equipment for free?
  18. IT Network Manager - Moulsham High School and Humanities College display advert Moulsham High School and Humanities College Brian Close, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 9ES Tel: 01245 260101 Fax: 01245 504555 Website: moulshamhigh.essex.sch.uk IT Network Manager Full-Time LGS Band 5: £29,235 - £32,799 per annum Do you have experience of network support?
  19. I've added this too the boot.ini before
  20. All i know is Office 2010 is going to have the same Activation as Vista, W7, 2008. 2 Options: MAK or KMS (of course for Volume License users)
  21. I turned the filtering on for staff last night! and the phone wouldnt stop ringing this morning! "I cant get onto this!" "I cant get on that!!" These were web sites like banks, web based emails! What do u block for staff?
  22. I wouldnt think ISA 2000 supports Exchange 2007
  23. Look forward to the update
  24. Interesting..........they advertised this role bk late 08 i think......, drive passed the school everyday, not bad pay. seperate Music Network.........whats that about?!?!?!
×
×
  • Create New...