Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. Did you followed any step by step guide to setup DA? It is pain to setup when I tried last.
  2. [emoji106]
  3. You can order takeaway from Monaco
  4. Do I need to sync via Mis or directory service?
  5. Dear all We got exchange onprem and I have created a tenant in office 365 to setup teams. I have verified the domain using txt record. We are not moving to office 365 email now. How do I setup teams tenancy to sync to directory service to keep users and class groups up to date. Thanks
  6. Email running on onprem exchange. Is there any guidance out there how to setup?
  7. Hi Is it possible to setup google classroom without moving to gsuite email? Thanks
  8. for office 365 do you need to go through your finance team / BM ? As far as I know you work with a partner for setup teams/google classroom and they get direct funding from dfe for this. School don’t need to raise PO etc.
  9. Does anyone know this funding is totally different from free laptops to help with remote learning and 4G routers to vulnerable pupils?
  10. Agreed
  11. [emoji106]
  12. Hi HPlum78 We have setup teams as well and I want to configure properly from day one. Would it be possible you to share your management document with me ? Thanks MS
  13. We are still waiting as well.
  14. Has anyone received password reset verification code via email successfully?
  15. I would like to Setup FreePBX or MicroSIP and play around. Does anyone have step by step guide how to do. Thanks
  16. Our head never received password reset link through them. Nothing is blocked from our end. Last two days, I have emailed their IT support but no response.
  17. Would it be possible to have your GDPR policy for IT Sevices? Thanks
  18. Are you replicating VM’s onto azure ? How did you configured your DR ? Thanks
  19. Can I ask why did you moved from Cisco ASA to juniper? We have ASA in place as well.
  20. Agreed with you, and mail protect as well.
  21. Good morning Can someone advise me best way to move virtual Papercut server onto azure. Thanks MS
×
×
  • Create New...