Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. working on this now for you bud,
  2. they do them for laptops and netbooks we have supplied quite a few bretford Mpods with success apart from the lead time lol 4 weeks is abit much;)
  3. will work on this for you straight away
  4. from us of course lol;)
  5. if you dont post a price i think the mods will remove your post as stated in the rules;)
  6. will have a quote in your inbox shortly Simon
  7. even as a supplier I have heard good things about stones build quality and warranty
  8. fella speak to Carl @ CS New Media Web Hosting - UK Based Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers hes a member on here also and a great guy:cool: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/members/csnm-carl.html
  9. Haptic

    CP

    I would be more than happy for US to deal with this without the need for the publicity of the forum , the quote was recieved by yourselfs and a verbal order place before a PO was recieved , are you happy for us to talk tomorrow and come to a amicable resolve ?
  10. Haptic

    CP

    with permission from the OP i will glady post a copy of the original sent quotation which clearly states DVDROM/CDRW:cool:
  11. Haptic

    CP

    Tony client confidentiality is far from a cop out , its a serious matter, and as other have said I will look to deal with my customer and my customer alone regarding this matter:rolleyes: no need for a mediator thankyou though;)
  12. Haptic

    CP

    i do have to say that because of our client confidentiality terms I cannot go into the complete details of this order so will just sit and take the assumptions on the chin;)
  13. Haptic

    CP

    obviously you dont know the facts to come out with fly statements like that:rolleyes:
  14. Haptic

    CP

    i am quite happy to discuss with the OP tomorrow to find a way to fix the situation
  15. Haptic

    Dell Vostro 1520

    I recently brought a 1520 which I'm using right now with no issues at all
  16. or you could give us a shout for the lot, pm me if you would like a quote
  17. Haptic

    CP

    ok, Original order we recieved was from our quote showing DVDROM/CDRW Drives which is what we supplied , I tried to get Dell to swap these out but they would not as the order was correct, I am sorry that the OP is unhappy about this but then you must check quotes correctly before authorising an order
  18. http://img.misco.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/med/20090513084853.jpg Does anybody here run HP 2100 Printers as I have some bargain C4096A HP Original Toners for sale, pm me for details and for a superb deal
  19. I would then opt for 1066Mhz Crucial memory , if you would like a quote pm me your details over,
  20. whats the model of your motherboard ? and what CPU have you got installed at the minute ?
  21. we have a range of Hard Glass in stock if you like some pricing,
  22. we can cater for all your bespoke furniture designs and needs, if you would like to pm me your details I can one of our team to contact you ,
  23. Apple uncovers child workers in its plants ? The Register
×
×
  • Create New...