hmm I'll be honest for 3 hours with a patch on but frame of mind at the time was great so nope not really , but hey nothing stopping me trying again hey;)
Good Morning Danielle , glad to her you had a greaty weekend mine was pretty good also as I spent some time with my beautiful daughter,
Looking forward to a great week this week as we have some crazy deals on
not too sure whats wrong with my sig chap , as a company representative its important for our sig to show contact details and a description of what we do, also if there are any particular offers.
apologies Phil, seems my colleague missinformed me as this was their deal , the order has been place and stock is in by end of this week, I will look to grab a serial number for you friday if the offer is still open ,
its all about the
Singapore fried rice
house special chow mein
cripsy fried chilli beef
sweet and sour chicken balls
praw crackers
salted chilli ribs
£25 delivered from a good chinky
yes i like my food lol:p