Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. Hi Ben, We would be more than happy to help you with your requirements, if you would ,like to ping me over a quick email with all your details I will look at some solutions available for you, [email protected]
  2. my collegue Mr B has one of these and isnt that impressed Ben:(
  3. Hi Dan, Will get you a price on this straight away would you mind pinging me over a quick email with your details on for the quote, [email protected]
  4. Welcome aboard Jeff:cool:
  5. this is something that we and our specialist sister company T James Telecoms can help with , if you would like to email me your requirements over I can get one of our team to help, we do cover the whole of the united kingdom [email protected]
  6. we should have that model late next week we currently have XJ130 and XJ135
  7. I have forwarded your details over to our new guy Chris Shaw our AV Specialist;)
  8. Will work on this straight away TronXP can you ping me over a quick email with all your details on:cool:, [email protected]
  9. Ok I can now confirm that we have stock of the Bulbless Casio Projectors , so if you would like a quote or any further info me sure to ping me over a email [email protected]
  10. http://www.fgcu.edu/ComputingServices/images/dell2.jpg Hey Guys, As We now have more strength than ever with our Dell purchasing we are dying to show ourselves off to Edugeek members with our Dell Networking Pricing, We can now offer extremely superb discounts on all Dell Powerconnect Switches including the incredibily popular 5448 managed range, Networking: Switches and Network Technology | Dell So If you havent thought of Dell for networking then mabye now is the time, Be sure to email me your requirements for some no obligation quotations, [email protected]
  11. I would suggest taking a look at the Brother range of printers, we have sold many into the public sector and can say that i havent had anything but good feedback for not only reliability but also consumable costs, there are a few great Brother deals on at the min including cash back and 3 year warranties so if you fancy some more info be sure to pm and i'll do what i can to help,
  12. Hi Wil, If you would like to ping me over a quick email with your details I will get to work on this for you straight away, [email protected]
  13. lol Actually I was breifed not to use the words fella or chap lol;)
  14. there is always something about Dell screens i love, especially ones i supplied lol;)
  15. thats a couple of very sexy Dell screens you have there Carl
  16. we can source refurb Dell and HP equipment, if you fancy sending me over a email with your requirements I'll go on the hunt for you first thing in the morning if thats ok bud, [email protected]
  17. quick monday morning bump ooh err , still have a load of these left
  18. hmmm wheres that CP mug I gave you at the confrence MR:p
  19. Happy Birthday Guys;)
  20. http://images.play.com/covers/3440914x.jpg http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3440914/The-IT-Crowd-Series-1-And-2/Product.html perfect
  21. can you empty your inbox a little Simon;)
  22. I will work on this for you straight away Simon can you ping me a email over with the school details please, [email protected]
  23. can help you with this Gibbo, can you ping me over a quick email with your requirements, [email protected]
  24. Ok Another crazy CP Deal Samsung CLP 500 Toners Cyan x 1 Magenta x 1 Yellow x 1 The set for £200+vat Free Delivery for the set
×
×
  • Create New...