-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
working on this now for you bud,
-
they do them for laptops and netbooks we have supplied quite a few bretford Mpods with success apart from the lead time lol 4 weeks is abit much;)
-
will work on this for you straight away
-
from us of course lol;)
-
[for sale] Toner Cartridges for Dell/Epson Printers
Haptic replied to DaBoss's topic in Classified Adverts
if you dont post a price i think the mods will remove your post as stated in the rules;) -
will have a quote in your inbox shortly Simon
-
even as a supplier I have heard good things about stones build quality and warranty
-
fella speak to Carl @ CS New Media Web Hosting - UK Based Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers hes a member on here also and a great guy:cool: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/members/csnm-carl.html
-
I would be more than happy for US to deal with this without the need for the publicity of the forum , the quote was recieved by yourselfs and a verbal order place before a PO was recieved , are you happy for us to talk tomorrow and come to a amicable resolve ?
-
with permission from the OP i will glady post a copy of the original sent quotation which clearly states DVDROM/CDRW:cool:
-
Tony client confidentiality is far from a cop out , its a serious matter, and as other have said I will look to deal with my customer and my customer alone regarding this matter:rolleyes: no need for a mediator thankyou though;)
-
i do have to say that because of our client confidentiality terms I cannot go into the complete details of this order so will just sit and take the assumptions on the chin;)
-
obviously you dont know the facts to come out with fly statements like that:rolleyes:
-
i am quite happy to discuss with the OP tomorrow to find a way to fix the situation
-
I recently brought a 1520 which I'm using right now with no issues at all
-
or you could give us a shout for the lot, pm me if you would like a quote
-
ok, Original order we recieved was from our quote showing DVDROM/CDRW Drives which is what we supplied , I tried to get Dell to swap these out but they would not as the order was correct, I am sorry that the OP is unhappy about this but then you must check quotes correctly before authorising an order
-
http://img.misco.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/med/20090513084853.jpg Does anybody here run HP 2100 Printers as I have some bargain C4096A HP Original Toners for sale, pm me for details and for a superb deal
-
I would then opt for 1066Mhz Crucial memory , if you would like a quote pm me your details over,
-
Welcome aboard Steve
- 4,290 replies
-
- assistance
- background
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
whats the model of your motherboard ? and what CPU have you got installed at the minute ?
-
we have a range of Hard Glass in stock if you like some pricing,
-
we can cater for all your bespoke furniture designs and needs, if you would like to pm me your details I can one of our team to contact you ,
-
Apple uncovers child workers in its plants ? The Register
