Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Don't have a NAS at home myself but read good things about Synology.
  2. Yeaaaaaaah
  3. Conditionally down to attend the Friday, will pop by and say hello/pizza/etc. Wish I'd kept that ICT hi-vis from my old job.
  4. Lost count of the amount of free trials I've had, hah.
  5. Similar; I've a heater below my feet but the ground floor heating/hot water at school is off/broken. Cycled in this well, certainly nippy getting back on the bike.
  6. I am back. It's cold.
  7. Right, she has everything she needs and this can now end. Thank God.
  8. They weren't a few days ago! I'll ask if those are the one's she uses but if not will ask about specifics, from what I gather it's just Word documents/PDFs
  9. Finish 23rd, home on the 24th, split time between parents, back to the big smoke on the 30th. Squeezing in as many dog walks as possible.
  10. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
  11. Cineworld 4 life. Probably saved about £250 this year with my 42 trips.
  12. I can go to the cinema on Wednesday's now!
  13. I'm sure someone has this, they should just own up and help the world out, ha.
  14. Glad I'm not the only one fighting this!
  15. Pizza is good.
  16. A bump. We're trying to do something similar to alert people to vacate the premises before the alarm is set. I've noticed you can actually schedule a task to send a message in the GPMC. I've set it up on our all workstations GPO but it from first look it doesn't appear to be going through. Any thoughts as to why? Scratching my head for sure!
  17. What if I only want the left shoe?
  18. I have a snood which serves my neck fine, but my ears really felt it this morning. Also since getting a baselayer and softshell it's been a revelation, I don't sweat like a pig anymore and feel way better off for it. Huzzah.
  19. Ride a Vitus Vee for my 20 minute commute, does the job wonderfully. Need to get some kind of balaclava for winter though, this morning was absolutely freezing.
  20. Can't pinpoint where to put this among technical so going here, plus more people are likely to see it here, duh. We've a teacher who uses Learn 4 Life : Wiltshire Healthy Schools as a resource for her PSCHE lessons, but they've taken it down over something last week and sent the resources as a disc to Wiltshere schools. I don't suppose by any chance someone would be kind/willing to send me the resources as a ZIP? I'd be eternally grateful! Cheers
  21. So they chose to stick with a P/T guy over you? Whaaaaat? I guess its each to their own in their own career choices but I'd have started looking for IT work elsewhere if that were myself, but hey ho. Keep on going etc.
  22. Yes, essentially. Just seemed a bit ridiculous that for example that I can favourite a tweet/retweet etc without having to unlock the screen, but an actual reply asks for it to be unlocked. Sounds needless I know, but hey ho.
×
×
  • Create New...